Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

Bronzy

22 minutes ago, livibear101 said:

Anywhere except gerstoreonline ?

order it the day it came out and still not got it

Ordered mine from thegersstore last week, arrived 3 days later. I think to begin with they couldn't deal with demand, poor you're still waiting though.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, livibear101 said:

Anywhere except gerstoreonline ?

order it the day it came out and still not got it

That's what I'm thinking as heard pretty much all negative stories. Cant see any stock at JD or greaves !!

6 hours ago, JustJen said:

So Grieves is pre order for release 7 Nov, no guarantees on fulfilment of order. JD now not offering anything Hummel and gerstoreonline taking money but not shipping any goods.??? WTF??

You fucking still here ya balloon.

9 hours ago, JustJen said:

So Grieves is pre order for release 7 Nov, no guarantees on fulfilment of order. JD now not offering anything Hummel and gerstoreonline taking money but not shipping any goods.??? WTF??

Gers store is down to only a 3 day wait or something so can't complain

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Tried to order the training zip top this morning off the store but seems all the training gear has been taken off the website.

I was going to do the same. Wish Rangers or Hummel would tell us what's happening. 

Gersstoreonline is an absolute joke.

Still no answers to emails.

Even managed to get a phone number for the elite group, and the guy assured me he would get answers for me internally. Nothing.

I will never order anything direct from the club again, been stung far too many times.

23 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Wanted to order the black training jogging bottoms which was on greaves sports but can't see anything now...

I see some of them in the Clydebank jd the other day. I never looked what sort of sizes they were as I was only in looking for the light blue track suit top but there wasn’t any. They did have the other blue half zip top in stock though 

4 hours ago, Bydo said:

Gersstoreonline is an absolute joke.

Still no answers to emails.

Even managed to get a phone number for the elite group, and the guy assured me he would get answers for me internally. Nothing.

I will never order anything direct from the club again, been stung far too many times. 

i only come into this thread to see if there's any updates on your order.

Stay strong mate.

Archived