Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Mate , I'm more than confused , This isny a dig Booler ,although is it SD that's gonna be in the Megastore or JD , as far as yer aware 

(SD one minute B , then ye havny heard anything about the Megastore) :headscratch: 

I meant I’ve not heard anything about the megastore as in changing from SD mate.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, thebooler said:

So what I’ve been told (from a normally good source) isn’t happening mate?

FFS When WILL we be able to buy these tops?! ?

no chance these tops are going on sale on Thursday but ffs the board should let us know whats happening asap it's becoming a joke now ffs

On 16/05/2018 at 12:49, backup said:

There could be a delay (but well before Xmas) of new kits for public sale according to the SLO, can see another deal with SD being the end result.

kits.PNG

38 minutes ago, thebooler said:

So what I’ve been told (from a normally good source) isn’t happening mate?

FFS When WILL we be able to buy these tops?! ?

As far back as May......Xmas ?

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

I meant I’ve not heard anything about the megastore as in changing from SD mate.

I was in today at the shop B and asked a young lad about when the tops would be available in the megastore, he said no date had been given and said something I have been saying, until the Club make a statement to say they will be on sale it is unlikely they will be available.

Now I have no idea about JD, they may well have them coming in, but I am now starting to think this 20th date is just wrong and while I have no doubt your source is telling you what he believes to be true, I think this story has become fact without any facts to back it up.

If I am wrong I will be delighted to say I got it wrong. :thumbup:

34 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was in today at the shop B and asked a young lad about when the tops would be available in the megastore, he said no date had been given and said something I have been saying, until the Club make a statement to say they will be on sale it is unlikely they will be available.

Now I have no idea about JD, they may well have them coming in, but I am now starting to think this 20th date is just wrong and while I have no doubt your source is telling you what he believes to be true, I think this story has become fact without any facts to back it up.

If I am wrong I will be delighted to say I got it wrong. :thumbup:

Like me mate. I’ve got tae be wrong sometime.??

48 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Like me mate. I’ve got tae be wrong sometime.??

We all do at times B, but since I posted that I have read on twitter that someone has posted this:

Kit update. Phoned JD Falkirk and Stirling, kits are going on sale 20th however smaller stores not getting them til the 1st October.

I still find it astonishing that our new tops/kits would come on sale without a press release from the Club. :hmmm: :confused:

40 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We all do at times B, but since I posted that I have read on twitter that someone has posted this:

Kit update. Phoned JD Falkirk and Stirling, kits are going on sale 20th however smaller stores not getting them til the 1st October.

I still find it astonishing that our new tops/kits would come on sale without a press release from the Club. :hmmm: :confused:

I have just phoned JD Sports at Braehead my nearest store, and the girl I spoke with said they hope to have them in on Thursday. :happy:

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Only small amounts, and only in JD & MegaStore, as I said. No online sales.

They probably won’t announce it for the reasons I stated above, that @Rambo1872said was shite, for fear of large queues, which would lead to unrest when they run out.

2 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

He's trying hard tae have tae have the launch in the disgusting  Lowdown Tavern  

the delay is down tae daddy's PA system being knackered as we all know daddy loves the microphone 

You still haven't said what was said to you in the Millennium bar about the 200 or who was there. 

Archived