Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Original was Johnny Mathis.  Elvis version was a rehearsal cover:)  but Elvis one is decent.  

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Original was Johnny Mathis.  Elvis version was a rehearsal cover:)  but Elvis one is decent.  

Cliff was superb at that song ??

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

Thanks for proving to us all that you can’t read. ??

? denotes question.

? denotes being sarcastic.

??

Where did i prove to "all" that i cant read? You are a  mong who thinks the club would keep a kit launch secret. Go away give us peace doofy. ????

I contacted JD in town guy said the release date was supposed to be tomorrow but they’ve received no stock as yet so unless batches turn up today then it’s doubtful  said it’s an issue with Hummel apparently he also said the 4th October would be when the away kit was due ??‍♂️

5 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

I contacted JD in town guy said the release date was supposed to be tomorrow but they’ve received no stock as yet so unless batches turn up today then it’s doubtful  said it’s an issue with Hummel apparently he also said the 4th October would be when the away kit was due ??‍♂️

I can't believe that stores have no idea if they will receive anything or not and that the club also haven't released anything. it just sounds like nonsense

Archived