Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

4 hours ago, FSM said:

@thebooler hasn't been seen for 15 hours  :lol:

I’m here mate. Just back from a funeral.

Genuinely surprised the tops didn’t go on sale today. I was assured by a good source they would, and as a few have posted on this thread, JD Sports thought they would as well.

I honestly don’t know what the fuck is going on now, and it seems our SLO and Club1872 are as much in the dark as everyone else.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, thebooler said:

Genuinely surprised the tops didn’t go on sale today. I was assured by a good source they would, and as a few have posted on this thread, JD Sports thought they would as well.

I honestly don’t know what the fuck is going on now, and it seems our SLO and Club1872 are as much in the dark as everyone else.

One more sleep maybe Booler 

Till nobody knows any better 

I can only imagine how much your ears would be bleeding if you had a child who was desperate for the kit and thought he was getting it in the summer! Must be a nightmare trying to explain to them that they support the only club in football that doesn't sell strips. 

2 hours ago, Bydo said:

How come our kit tonight was different to the one unveiled? Black sponsor on that to just doesn’t work.

I thought it looked strange!! Just looked and the unveiling promos had a gap in the sash where the 32 red logo is red, tonight's top there was no break in the sash and as you say, black logo.

Beginning to think there's something not right on Hummel's end as well as problem's we have ourselves. Sure two other clubs have ditched them because they've not supplied them. A worry for another day though, all about the result tonight!

4 hours ago, thebooler said:

Ffs m8 even I knew this rumour was bs started from grego from followfollow

As a x member they all claim to be in the know 

14 hours ago, thebooler said:

The SLO guy is a  nobody in the grand scheme of things just a devious liar out in that job as a thank you

@Club1872 RFC are nothing more than a money gathering machine to aid the Board and as King clearly stated Christmas 2016 no fan will ever sit on the board as they have nothing to contribute 

yet  the deluded  1872 board members cling tae  the , it could be me fantasy 

12 hours ago, gsa said:

I can only imagine how much your ears would be bleeding if you had a child who was desperate for the kit and thought he was getting it in the summer! Must be a nightmare trying to explain to them that they support the only club in football that doesn't sell strips. 

That’s why tourism figures tae Turkey increased this year. ?

10 hours ago, dmgers2 said:

Ffs m8 even I knew this rumour was bs started from grego from followfollow

As a x member they all claim to be in the know 

That’s fair enough mate, as I don’t know the guy you’re talking about, but people on here were told by JD Sports staff that the date was the 20th as well.

Somethings not right here, and I’m starting tae think we’re going back tae Court again!

10 minutes ago, thebooler said:

That’s fair enough mate, as I don’t know the guy you’re talking about, but people on here were told by JD Sports staff that the date was the 20th as well.

Somethings not right here, and I’m starting tae think we’re going back tae Court again!

Who with , SD or Hummel ,both pssibly , Club need to make a statement , this carry on has went too far 

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Who with , SD or Hummel ,both pssibly , Club need to make a statement , this carry on has went to far 

Or JD?

You’re correct. Club needs to let us know wtf is going on. It’s a joke now.

I don’t buy or wear replica tops now, but I promised a wee boy months ago I’d get him the new top - I hate visiting the family now as it’s all I get from him.

Must be a lot worse than that for thousands of others with family etc.

4 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Or JD?

You’re correct. Club needs to let us know wtf is going on. It’s a joke now.

I don’t buy or wear replica tops now, but I promised a wee boy months ago I’d get him the new top - I hate visiting the family now as it’s all I get from him.

Must be a lot worse than that for thousands of others with family etc.

FFS Forgot about JD , Like you I'm a wee bit too old to wear the kit ,although don't mind a polo top with our Club Crest on it for match days n young Broombrox is old enough to buy his own ,although promisedyoung  family member the kit we were wearing last night , much income are we losing regarding this ,it's remarkable no new kit/leisure wear is avaliable n we're almost in October ffs 

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

FFS Forgot about JD , Like you I'm a wee bit too old to wear the kit ,although don't mind a polo top with our Club Crest on it for match days n young Broombrox is old enough to buy his own ,although promisedyoung  family member the kit we were wearing last night , much income are we losing regarding this ,it's remarkable no new kit/leisure wear is avaliable n we're almost in October ffs 

Eh........hold up. Who the fuck mentioned being too old? ??

Archived