Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

Bronzy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

This is becoming a grade one clusterfuck, there must be some cunt in our management able to understand how frustrating this has become for fans.

Get your finger out of your arse Robertson and let us know what is going on ffs. :headwall:   :headwall:

You think after my tweet earlier hummel phoned Rangers and told them to get their finger out???

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Finally got on the site as the wee man is still getting his kit. Not letting me add anything to the basket though and the menus I'm getting seem to be in Chinese :lol:

Probably makes more sense than most of us cunts on here 

32 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Finally got on the site as the wee man is still getting his kit. Not letting me add anything to the basket though and the menus I'm getting seem to be in Chinese :lol:

Ask for the 27 with fried rice.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Spent a fair bit so better at least get a free bag of prawn crackers with my order.

In my experience there is always something missing and it's always the thing you yourself wanted. Hopefully rooting through the bag looking for the Kung Po knowing full well it's not in there. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I'm trying to order from Dumpling Monkey but just eat app not working. Delicious irony. 

I'm out shopping with the Mrs. If I manage to get through the experience without suplexing her in the middle of the fort I'll let her buy me food on the way home.

Archived