Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This is becoming a grade one clusterfuck, there must be some cunt in our management able to understand how frustrating this has become for fans.

Get your finger out of your arse Robertson and let us know what is going on ffs. :headwall:   :headwall:

To be fair, thebooler’s info was correct. It was only a small hitch in distribution that put him ONE sleep over the date!

Eh @FSM?

What thinks you @Rambo1872? ??

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Nice.  Gonna buy two home ones so big Mike gets a full split!

Hoping after my post there’d be a boycott and i’d slide to the top of the queue!

Gonna tweet that Sons of Struth cunt and ask him to announce a boycott until i get the orange strip for my boy..

8 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

See my post above mate ,worked for me using the ad block plus browser after hours of queuing and getting bumped.

Did you get a confirmation email? I'm totally stressed out. I can't afford to be £105 down until they sort this!

6 minutes ago, thebooler said:

To be fair, thebooler’s info was correct. It was only a small hitch in distribution that put him ONE sleep over the date!

Eh @FSM?

What thinks you @Rambo1872? ??

Well done to you mate, glad it happened finally. :thumbup:

When I posted that post I was thinking it was far from being announced and was amazed when within 45 minutes they were up for sale. Do you know anything about this Elite Group ??

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hoping after my post there’d be a boycott and i’d slide to the top of the queue!

Gonna tweet that Sons of Struth cunt and ask him to announce a boycott until i get the orange strip for my boy..

Good luck mate.  I've been fucked off the site 4 times! 

7 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

I got on, into basket, registered all my details , went to pay , tried to pay about 40 times and then chucked us off ??

Just be careful if you actually put your card details in. I did and then it kicked me off but it's showing the amount pending on my card but no confirmation email and not showing in my order history!

10 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

I got on, into basket, registered all my details , went to pay , tried to pay about 40 times and then chucked us off ??

Not sure if it will help but I was getting kicked constantly when I was using my phone until I turned off my Wi-Fi and just used data then I was fine.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I got the home stuff earlier then just went on and got Orange strip..

order number 3808..

Some money for the club tonight!

Any chance you could send one of them up to my bit?  A small or medium might be a bit tight but I'm easy osy.

Archived