Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

Bronzy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was in JD in Glasgow yesterday was literally one new top left on a rack along with some classic strips, the 82 cup final pinstriped top,  the checkered one from the late 80,s and the 9 in a row season jersey, when next to them the quality of the new top seems poor in comparison. 

Will still be buying them for the weans though, when they eventually get the stock in. 

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Strange indeed. When I put Rangers into search it said 'no matches' :confused: 

Just made a thread on it mate, they were on there the other day. Being optimistic it is because the top details said they had a raised rubber badge. Hopefully its all just being changed to embroidered but I dont hold out much hope

47 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Shorts arrived today after 3 1/2 weeks. Shocked at how bad the badge is. Done on the cheap with minimal effort!

Training kit has been made better than the playing kit which is mental considering the price differences. 

Looks like the playing kit was rushed out and they need to stick to the original template where as they've had time to properly produce the training kit items. If this is the case then next years kit should be embroidered/up to standard. 

4 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Training kit has been made better than the playing kit which is mental considering the price differences. 

Looks like the playing kit was rushed out and they need to stick to the original template where as they've had time to properly produce the training kit items. If this is the case then next years kit should be embroidered/up to standard. 

They have had since April to produce the tops so not buying they never had time. Anyone with half a brain that seen the fans clear out sports direct after the boycott would know we would buy in numbers. 

Someone told Hummel to produce an orange top knowing it would be the best selling top in years yet we have a lack of stock and a shitty effort without an embroidered badge

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

Another day, another no response to my emails regarding my missing order.

If anyone has a direct number to get to these faceless cunts, please give me a shout.

I'm the same, not heard anything since money came out almost 3 weeks ago. Paid for next day delivery too ?‍♂️

5 items of merchandise for sale on JD for us , what's the script , sold out , awaiting new stock ,or canny be bothered cause of SD involvement ,or maybe just too expensive ffs 

jd_128146_a?qlt=100&w=787&h=1003&v=1&fmt

Hummel Rangers FC Training Shirt

£999.99

(I never changed the pricing above ) 

Quite simply, our club are abusing the loyalty of the fan base once again.

Its not good enough, and we need a statement informing us of these latest issues.

Why isn’t our SLO demanding answers on behalf of the fans? 

Why isn’t our official fan group demanding answers on behalf of the fans?

Maybe that can't due to confidentiality issues, or other stuff, maybe they don't want to say anything as it may be only guessing or misleading. Maybe we have e a shit load of tops, but any we will just now would have the majority of profit going to Ashley.

At the end of the day it is only a top, I am more than happy at where we currently are in Europe, and can see the progression in the team, with potential to win the league this year.

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

Quite simply, our club are abusing the loyalty of the fan base once again.

Its not good enough, and we need a statement informing us of these latest issues.

Why isn’t our SLO demanding answers on behalf of the fans? 

Why isn’t our official fan group demanding answers on behalf of the fans?

Even a statement to say they can't comment for whatever reason, this is a farce but hey ho, no surprise there.

I wonder if the fact I have sent email after email to these chancers and I’m not getting even a courtesy  response has anything to do with the current SD/hummel/JD nonsense?

Either way, they have £65 of my money and I have nothing to show for it, with no resolution in sight.

3 hours ago, Bydo said:

I wonder if the fact I have sent email after email to these chancers and I’m not getting even a courtesy  response has anything to do with the current SD/hummel/JD nonsense?

Either way, they have £65 of my money and I have nothing to show for it, with no resolution in sight.

Nope, they are just rubbering you. 

Phone call to trading standards. 

Archived