Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

8 hours ago, thebooler said:

I understand that, but Craig Houston has been claiming victory over Ashley, which is certainly not the case mate.

I understand that you don't have any time for Craig Houston Booler, but don't know what relevance he has to the point I was making.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers home strips disappear from the JD Sports website in wake of fresh Hummel kit sales row with Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct

We told on Wednesday how the Light Blues had been accused of a recent breach of contract by former shareholder Ashley, with Gers chiefs disputing the complaint

By Gary Taylor
12th October 2018, 5:55 pm

Updated: 12th October 2018, 5:57 pm
THE new Rangers home strip has disappeared from JD Sports’ website just days after it emerged the club are locked in a fresh row with Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct.

The club’s Hummel merchandise is no longer available at jdsports.co.uk – yet remains one sale at thegersstoreonline.com.

Rangers struck a deal with Hummel after Puma agreement ended
We told on Wednesday how the Light Blues had been accused of a recent breach of contract by former shareholder Ashley, with Rangers chiefs disputing the complaint.

The latest judge Mr Justice Teare said he would aim to produce a ruling in the near future.

It comes three months after their merchandise row was settled out of court, with Gers ordered to pay almost £500,000 in legal bills.

Speaking at the time, judge Mr Justice Phillips said both parties should “try to make peace”.

Gers are locked in new battle with Mike Ashley and Sports Direct

JD Sports were selling the new Gers home strip
He heard how their deal – which allows a company in the Sports Direct group to sell replica Rangers kits and other branded products – was expiring.

The High Court judge was told Ibrox bosses wanted to sign a new deal with a third party.

But SDI Retail Services executives objected and said they should have a chance to match any new offer.

We told earlier this month how Rangers apologised to fans who ordered the club’s new home strip online and were still waiting on it being delivered over 10 days later.

4 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

I understand that you don't have any time for Craig Houston Booler, but don't know what relevance he has to the point I was making.

Just that he claimed victory over Ashley, yet Ashley is still around. FFS Some people on ff wanted him knighted as they believed all the hype.

4 hours ago, thebooler said:

Just that he claimed victory over Ashley, yet Ashley is still around. FFS Some people on ff wanted him knighted as they believed all the hype.

Wouldn't go as far as knighting him but do applaud him for standing up against a corrupt regime.

Our victory was removing Ashley's placemen from the boardroom. 

20 hours ago, thebooler said:

But, but he saved Rangers according to some on ff and yes some said he deserved a knighthood :lol: Is a job not enough reward?

4 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

What is the quality of the kits actually like?

I’m thinking of getting a long-sleeved one but £60 is steep if it’s crap quality. Also what’re they like size-wise?

Quality is the same as usual IMO apart from the raised rubber badge & stars. Washed mine 7/8 times so far and everything seems fine.

Home top the sizes are the same as the last few. Orange strip is fine but the neck and arms are looser than the home.

On 13/10/2018 at 19:19, LochendBilly said:

But, but he saved Rangers according to some on ff and yes some said he deserved a knighthood :lol: Is a job not enough reward?

He has a job with the club? Seriously?

8 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

He has a job with the club? Seriously?

We park on the Sherbrooke side of the motorway. At the bottom of the bridge ibrox side, he stands there with a high vis jacket on and two polis. Fuck knows what he actually does, probably grassing on cunts the rat.

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

We park on the Sherbrooke side of the motorway. At the bottom of the bridge ibrox side, he stands there with a high vis jacket on and two polis. Fuck knows what he actually does, probably grassing on cunts the rat.

Sure he was with the polis when the trouble with Osijek happened as well

Archived