Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

Bronzy

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

White away kit can now be ordered

So this current shortage has fuck all to do with any SD contract dispute, but is simply a case of Hummel struggling to keep up with demand?

Maybe certain posters should think before they post a load of shite.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

I received mine fine. 

5 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Got my order ok, took a while due to demand but received it fine.

Cheers. Think I’ll just risk it ?? 

On 13/10/2018 at 19:19, LochendBilly said:

But, but he saved Rangers according to some on ff and yes some said he deserved a knighthood :lol: Is a job not enough reward?

Dave King has done a hell of a lot more for Rangers than that fat mess Ashley. ??

6 hours ago, FSM said:

So this current shortage has fuck all to do with any SD contract dispute, but is simply a case of Hummel struggling to keep up with demand?

Maybe certain posters should think before they post a load of shite.

A simple message from the club/ Hummel/jd  stating manufacturing problems due to unprecedented demand along with some dates when they will be available would be ever so helpful.

19 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

We park on the Sherbrooke side of the motorway. At the bottom of the bridge ibrox side, he stands there with a high vis jacket on and two polis. Fuck knows what he actually does, probably grassing on cunts the rat.

Park there myself mate never noticed although to be fair not sure I’d recognise him.  No idea if he’s a good guy or not just personally found people selling ‘fans’ merchandise curious to say the least. 

10 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Greaves Sports now selling home kit (including shorts and socks) online, don't know about in-store availability:

https://www.greavessports.com/sports-c119/football-c621/football-kits-c5143/Rangers-c5174

Majority of sizes are pre order. Doesn't say when they'll be delivered ? 

4 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Majority of sizes are pre order. Doesn't say when they'll be delivered ? 

Interesting that Greaves are going to be selling it though, remember reading a while ago on FF someone said that JD and Greaves would be selling the kit (they said that we were letting Greaves sell it as they've been decent to us in the past regarding kits), looks like it may well have been true?

On 22/08/2018 at 19:16, MrMeeseeks said:

Where does the fault lie in the delay of kits anyway? I've just read Forest Green Rovers have severed their contract with Hummel since they couldn't meet demands with supplying the kits to sell. 

Indian kids nowadays are spoiled and it's harder to get them into the sweat shops.

Archived