Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Stuck about what to do. Still haven’t received my top from the official site, I’ve sent numerous emails to them with no response, and I’m down £65. I’ve lodged a complaint with PayPal but that’s going to take ages to complete.

I want to buy one right now from Greaves, but I have no earthly idea if I’ll get a top or a refund for the other one.

EDIT: looks like they’re sold out online already anyway. Makes me absolutely sick that I’m being treated this way after buying direct from the club. Last time I do it, I tell you.

31 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Stuck about what to do. Still haven’t received my top from the official site, I’ve sent numerous emails to them with no response, and I’m down £65. I’ve lodged a complaint with PayPal but that’s going to take ages to complete.

I want to buy one right now from Greaves, but I have no earthly idea if I’ll get a top or a refund for the other one.

EDIT: looks like they’re sold out online already anyway. Makes me absolutely sick that I’m being treated this way after buying direct from the club. Last time I do it, I tell you.

In a similar situation mate, Iv actually had an email back from them saying it should be dispatched Monday or Tuesday but that was over a week and a half ago. Now they won’t answer my emails?

Its got to the point that I’m now saying to myself this will be the last top I buy as I’m disgusted at how it’s all been handled. I have bought the home top every year for about the last 20 years 

33 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I have read you posts over the last week or so and you are having a hellish time with it all. I wonder how many Greaves will have and to be honest, as I posted above the JD shop in Braehead had none that I could see today, the rack had vanished. Hope you get it sorted before long.  

41 minutes ago, Bydo said:

If you can get one elsewhere you can always just refuse the delivery if and when the other tops arrive then get a refund.

34 minutes ago, Spectre said:

If you can get one elsewhere you can always just refuse the delivery if and when the other tops arrive then get a refund.

Aye that thought did cross my mind mate, but then I’ve no idea if or when I’ll get the refund and I can’t be arsed being that amount of cash down for that amount of time.

2 hours ago, Bydo said:

Get one from JD or Greaves , N if yer gersonline top eventually gets delivered , return a top to JD or Greaves . Not that I'm advocating that kinda thing 

1 hour ago, livibear101 said:

In a similar situation mate, Iv actually had an email back from them saying it should be dispatched Monday or Tuesday but that was over a week and a half ago. Now they won’t answer my emails?

Its got to the point that I’m now saying to myself this will be the last top I buy as I’m disgusted at how it’s all been handled. I have bought the home top every year for about the last 20 years 

Stewart Robertson required here mate. 

18 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

So after all the folk moaning about the stick on badges, has anyone actually had it falling off yet? 

I've not had mine on therefore not washed it so unsure how it holds up. 

I'm hoping a new release of embroidered kits comes and I'll keep that first one as a pristine kit. 

On 16/10/2018 at 18:51, rfc1990 said:

So after all the folk moaning about the stick on badges, has anyone actually had it falling off yet? 

I've been wearing mine at 5s and must of now washed it about 8 times. No issues. Turn it inside out and stick it on a quick wash at 30. 

Archived