Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

Bronzy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Where does the fault lie in the delay of kits anyway? I've just read Forest Green Rovers have severed their contract with Hummel since they couldn't meet demands with supplying the kits to sell. 

Fuck Forest Green Rovers.

Bunch of vegan hippie bastards. Vanity project not a football club.

Absolute pish this for the kids especially. All summer we’ve had to see the place swarming with those cunts and their weans in their new kits and we’ve endured the brass neck of folk cutting about in Turkey specials. By the time they come out it’ll be near enough winter weather and those who want to wear it to games or whatever won’t be able to unless you’re either pished or want the flu. Desperate to get my wee boy the kits. 

It's pretty poor really. Every other serious football team has their kits out in May, June, July at latest. I personally don't buy or wear them but I can imagine guys with children are getting sore ears! 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

It's pretty poor really. Every other serious football team has their kits out in May, June, July at latest. I personally don't buy or wear them but I can imagine guys with children are getting sore ears! 

They've all bought them class tops from Turkey mate 

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Fuck Forest Green Rovers.

Bunch of vegan hippie bastards. Vanity project not a football club.

Exactly. Hummel probably stopped giving two fucks about them after linking up with the famous. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They've all bought them class tops from Turkey mate 

Bad news that wearing fake shirts is now deemed acceptable. We're on a slippery slope with that sort of behaviour...

Just now, BlueMe said:

Mental the amount of people you see wearing them at Ibrox 

It annoys me :lol:

I can't understand how so many were able to boycott the proper kits because the club got little from it but yet they'll buy something that the club gets absolutely zero from 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It annoys me :lol:

I can't understand how so many were able to boycott the proper kits because the club got little from it but yet they'll buy something that the club gets absolutely zero from 

It's not just that. You're wearing fake Hummel gear. You've got to really think very little of yourself to stick one of those on and then go out and face the world. 

Archived