Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

Bronzy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gazza27 said:

He’s no a fenian he’s just a sad troll that’s been banned multiple times from here yet sneaks back and aloud to post his pish,the mods on here are embarrassing 

Wonder if he knows anything about Frank De Boer...

hes still a fenian even if he isnae one

8 hours ago, Jimbo82 said:

The main issue here - the demand for these tops! We've been waiting years to purchase kits again. No wonder it's online to start, can you imagine the megastore if they had them this weekend... The website making you wait, grow up. I remember having to wait for my gran to take me the the club shop to get my kit as a kid - not a couple of hours online. 

Over to you @thebooler ??

2 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Anyone order status changed? I'm order 790, still processing. 

If the  club are taking the money then the strips should be there and good to go,  what the club cannot do is take payment ( especially the prices as £65 for a adult long sleeve shirt is disgusting but £50 for a child of 9 long sleeve shirt is a disgrace.  

I spent £180 on 3 strips and I expect them this week or next at the latest not when the club and Hummel get around to sending them as the shirt will be old stock come May  unless we actually have a home top that lasts longer than 1 year.

All I heard at Ibrox yesterday was people complaining about the prices, Ashley put the strips up for no reason under the puma deal and again another £5 or £10 has been thrown on top of that price.  

Put this along with the price of the Europa league tickets and the club are kicking the arse out of it,  get the bloody kids tops reduced Rangers .

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

If the  club are taking the money then the strips should be there and good to go,  what the club cannot do is take payment ( especially the prices as £65 for a adult long sleeve shirt is disgusting but £50 for a child of 9 long sleeve shirt is a disgrace.  

I spent £180 on 3 strips and I expect them this week or next at the latest not when the club and Hummel get around to sending them as the shirt will be old stock come May  unless we actually have a home top that lasts longer than 1 year.

All I heard at Ibrox yesterday was people complaining about the prices, Ashley put the strips up for no reason under the puma deal and again another £5 or £10 has been thrown on top of that price.  

Put this along with the price of the Europa league tickets and the club are kicking the arse out of it,  get the bloody kids tops reduced Rangers .

Are the prices not in line with market rates for football shirts these days? Not saying I agree with the cost of a shirt but if they are in line with other clubs then that's fair enough. 

I have not ordered yet. I do not want to do a @Perth_Campsie_Ger and order an XXL and look like it was painted on. I will wait for the product to be in the club store and try it on first. 

18 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Are the prices not in line with market rates for football shirts these days? Not saying I agree with the cost of a shirt but if they are in line with other clubs then that's fair enough. 

I have not ordered yet. I do not want to do a @Perth_Campsie_Ger and order an XXL and look like it was painted on. I will wait for the product to be in the club store and try it on first. 

PCG ordered a 5XL mate. If it's still too tight then he's now in the realms of 'custom made'.

Archived