Sign in to follow this  
RFCRobertson

*** The Official Motherwell f.c. vs Rangers f.c. Match Thread ***

That was coming for the last 20 minutes.why the fuck were we so deep against a team that continually plays long balls and crosses into the box. Fuckin naive and cost us the game. 

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Not Tav's fault at the goal there.....Wallace told him to change his position. Gerard's fucked it there for me. Naive management there.

What? He's man marking Hartley and lets him run by him. You cant be serious and trying to blame Wallace there.

We were like a different team today, I fully expect us to sort our shit out and get back to how we should be playing. No more experimenting with shite formations stick to what we know works and get a centre back and a winger signed ASAP to booster the squad.

jintybear likes this

Poor second half.  Was always coming.  Needed to do more time wasting.  We were rushing things and then why make a sub at a corner with seconds to go.  That's not eating up any time and just made us lose even more concentration.  Ah well onwards and upwards!

I don't think we played well today. !st goal was a fluke...anyone can slip...but Tav was at fault for the other 2. We sat too deep and allowed Murderwell onto us. All they did was shell our defence for 90 minutes. 

Learned nothing from the game against the sheep. Second half our back four and keeper constantly humping the ball pointlessly forward for Motherwell to mop it up and come forward.  That's poorest 45 under Gerrard. When we play football we will be teams like Motherwell but today we played right into their hands and played in a style that suited them.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Not Tav's fault at the goal there.....Wallace told him to change his position. Gerard's fucked it there for me. Naive management there.

Strange substitution at that time 

We have been pretty poor today. We've allowed ourselves to be bullied by a big physical side who were clearly up for a 'fight'. We were nervous and tentative in almost everything we attempted, I suspect were gonna have to get used to this approach from other teams. Their hatred - and that's what it is - gives them the energy and determination to perform way above themselves when they play us, whilst they fold against other teams.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They deserve the draw that was a stupid sub, lost concentration 

First time I’ve thought our management was naive. Hopefully normal service will resume next week

DavieCooper74 likes this