No Surrender Roy Carroll

Mols94

Would have liked to see the rest of the Blues players doing the same . Cliftonville's attempt at playing the victim/oppressed minority card in recent months regarding the Cup final and Donnelly suspension are straight from sf/pira guide book . 

Actually love this.

time we stood up to these cunts that detest our way of life.

Seems being British and flying a union flag is worse than being a nazi.

my grandfather will be turning in his grave, he fought in WW 2 in the RAF for that flag and our freedom,

GSTQ Roy Carroll.

12 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Seems being British and flying a union flag is worse than being a nazi.

People are only now beginning to wake up to this shite and fight back, I see plenty of Union flags in gardens around my area now and not a fuck given.

We should never be ashamed of our countries flag no matter what any nationalist/republican fuckwit tries to tell us. Ignore the bastards and be proud of what you are at all times.

No Surrender Roy Carroll.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

People are only now beginning to wake up to this shite and fight back, I see plenty of Union flags in gardens around my area now and not a fuck given.

We should never be ashamed of our countries flag no matter what any nationalist/republican fuckwit tries to tell us. Ignore the bastards and be proud of what you are at all times.

No Surrender Ro Carroll.

No surrender Roy Carroll!

love it. 

I see people, whom I take to be from the republican side, referring to him/loyalists as H***, there was only one group of H***, always was and always will be one group of H***, due to their affiliation  and they know who it is, they are that embarrassed about it they try and deflect it onto us.

Collaborators ?, they were that thick and desperate the Germans played them like a fiddle.

9 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I see people, whom I take to be from the republican side, referring to him/loyalists as H***, there was only one group of H***, always was and always will be one group of H***, due to their affiliation  and they know who it is, they are that embarrassed about it they try and deflect it onto us.

Collaborators ?, they were that thick and desperate the Germans played them like a fiddle.

I enjoy giving any of them a little history lesson about this mate.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You must be some teacher to be able to give them a lesson. They don't listen and refuse to understand. They've been brainwashed into thinking everything British is evil since they were children. 

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It's a history conveniently swept to the side, just like the massacaring of their own, when the agenda suited. Well swept under the carpet, "if we keep quite Michael it will all be forgotten about", 

No it won't be forgotten.

9 minutes ago, gsa said:

You must be some teacher to be able to give them a lesson. They don't listen and refuse to understand. They've been brainwashed into thinking everything British is evil since they were children. 

Aye but it's great watching them squirm when challenged about the shite they spout, usually ends up with them either spitting the dummy out and giving abuse or retracting into their shell to never step out of line again.

5 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

It's a history conveniently swept to the side, just like the massacaring of their own, when the agenda suited. Well swept under the carpet, "if we keep quite Michael it will all be forgotten about", 

No it won't be forgotten.

And nor it should be, let them know exactly what they are and what kind of people they support.