***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scum are so arrogant/thick they keep going on about how they thumped us in previous games... yeah...

Against a completely different team, and different manager.

Fact is, no one can really predict what's going to happen - but I for one hope it's a painful day for the scum.

Previous "managers" had the players wrapped in cotton wool and resigned to defeat before a ball was even kicked. Not today, not this season...

There will be no hiding place, no safe place, no arm round the shoulder at least you tried your best, it's the taking part that counts, your a winner inside that's all that matters - birthday card bullshit!!! 

Just win, we're fucking Rangers! 

In to these second class citizens! 

As these weeks always go wasn't confident last Sunday, midweek came about and thought a draw would suffice, after Thursday I believed we would sneak a win, today I think we'll smash the papish bastards. Standard.

But, and I know others have said it, if we for whatever reason don't get the result today, I want to be able to see that at least the performance was better than it has been in recent years. 

Better performance and attitude as a team and as individuals and I'll feel slightly better knowing we are making some improvement. 

Let's fucking do them! 

This is going to be a long tough game today. We're also going to be facing the Fenians in the black aswell, I will be hugely surprised if we dont have someone sent off. We are facing 14 not 11. All im asking is that our players leave everything on the park in terms of effort and commitment.

Stomach is churning! ?

Allowing myself to dream we may go 2 up but even if we did I think I will feel sick. Today matters so much more than any other in recent history.

As someone has already - We must not crucify our players if they don't win today. This is yet again a team of OF Debutants. As long as we make this a contest and prove we are the real deal then I will be content. Fucking smash them though Rangers! ?

(P.s - 11 men on the pitch is important!)

I just want the right attitude on the park. I want to see the hatred in the Rangers players eyes and the desire to win! One of my all time favourite Rangers players in an old firm was Ian Ferguson. 

Play for the club and you will go down as legends in the fans eyes. Now LETSGO

Shagger  

Flanagan      Goldson katic            Borna 

Jack      Arfield 

Ejaira 

Tav/Cand                              Kent    

Morelos 

risky one putting Kent in ahead of lafferty but think with his pace and energy levels he will rip lustig a new hole. Also means we have a fresh lafferty on bench if we need to either take Morelos off or through on another striker. 

Would like to see Tav pushed on one with Flanagan behind him. But tierney hates playing against someone like candieas as he doesn’t give him a break and always leaves boot in. 

Would put coulibaly in if he’s fit for arfield but not sure how fit he is. 

Borna will be motm today watch this space 

Archived