***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

fair play to the OP. Obviously speaks from his heart.

I also feel we might just turn them over in their own stinking cesspit this time. Couldn't give a fuck who scores or how we do it.

Off the ref’s arse in the 98th minute would do me fine

Brass neck putting this up when we have two other matches before it. Some posters are becoming as obsessed with the filth as they are with us. 

When the media asked about the taig game a week before it: “I haven’t thought about the Old Firm,” said Gerrard. “I can honestly say to you, I am not obsessed about celtic. I don’t know how many times I need to say it. I am obsessed with being successful as the Rangers manager. I could lose every Old Firm game I go into and still win the league. So why should I be obsessed with celtic?”

Ok lads, was premature putting this thread on RM. I've asked admin to delete it if they want.We need to dispose  of Motherwell and UFA first before a  thread should've  been started.

Everyone thats not happy about the timing of  the thread refrain from commenting on it. And we'll put our comments about the game Thursday at least. My apolligies?

Archived