***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Here we fucking go troops! Loud and proud no surrender! Let’s get absolutely fucking torn into these soap dodging child abusers!!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE ??

Don't hold back mate get into them.

Come on Rangers into these terrier cunts.

2 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Can’t say I’m not concerned about us experimenting with lineup/tactics again given what happened last week.

Lets just do them Rangers

I don't really think we are. Lafferty will play wide left or right and just about every other player will play in their usual position. Alfredo will be up front himself. I'd be shocked if that's actually a 4-4-2.

I have feeling Kent is gonna do something special today. He should be able to get the better of Lustig. He has a chance to become a hero, just like everyone else. Hopefully he can just add that end product to his game. He's been threatening to do it in his last few games. Today is the day! Let's fucking go!

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I have feeling Kent is gonna do something special today. He should be able to get the better of Lustig. He has a chance to become a hero, just like everyone else. Hopefully he can just add that end product to his game. He's been threatening to do it in his last few games. Today is the day! Let's fucking go!

Takes a corner

Goldson nuts it in

Archived