***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrived at work at 6:30am. I've given one of the lads his morning meds and will assist him in his morning routine..

Then it's off on the weekly shop run in his mobility car.

I feel good. Wee bit nervous but and over riding feeling of confidence that we will have more than enough character to beat those bastards today. 

8 hours ago, IpswichGer said:

Put a tenner on Rangers tomorrow. I never bet on OF Games but I really feel we will do this. A Lafferty goal and a 1-0 win will see me bag £96 which would make the win so much sweeter. If it doesn't come in, just like Thursday, I really couldn't care less. Seeing this fiercely dedicated team take the game to them tomorrow is going to be incredible. They will know, for the first time in a long time, that we are back. A win before I visit Scotland next week would cap off an unbelievable start to the season. The more pessimistic side of me says I will be thrilled with a draw to maintain our undefeated record but hope our boys put a huge marker down tomorrow.

You just jinxed the bet ?

10 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

If ever we needed proof he didn’t have the right attitude to play for Rangers and we were right to get rid that tweet is it!

Yep .To be fair .Everytime we were a goal down with this prick in our team .It was always going to be a long day

And this defeatest cowardly individual is well of the premises .Thank Fuck 

Archived