***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/08/2018 at 22:55, BlueKnight87 said:

Gerrard had come out with the below

“I’ll have no problem trusting him there at all. I trust the player. I love the player. You’ll see pretty soon how much I think of him."

Morelos will start Sunday for sure. Gut instinct only but I actually think he'll score this weekend. 

Think we will do them 2-1 and I think he will score also as he's due a break 

20 minutes ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

McGregor

Flanagan Goldson Katic 

Jack      Arfield

Tav                              Barisic

Ejaria

Morelos          Lafferty

3-5-2 with wing backs

Can’t see it.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic 

Jack

Candieas Coulibaly/Halliday Arfield

Ejaria

Morelos

Subs: Fod, Flanagan, Worrall, McCrorie, Kent, Grezda, Lafferty.

Flat back four with Jack just behind and Ejaria just in front of three in the middle.

Getting hot & cold sweats all morning never been like this before, the misses (We live in England) just doesn't understand how a game of football means so much it's a way of life not a game I told her, the little girl who's 5 and the little boy who's coming on 2 have been watching old games with me all morning & theres nothing better. Just hope we put on a performance today & show the world we are back to where we belong 2-1 Rangers 

29 minutes ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

McGregor

Flanagan Goldson Katic 

Jack      Arfield

Tav                              Barisic

Ejaria

Morelos          Lafferty

3-5-2 with wing backs

No chance he will play Flanagan in a back 3 against them when he just signed worrell , 4-5-1 all day long today ,  Can someone tell me if the winger we just signed has clearance to play ? 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

No chance he will play Flanagan in a back 3 against them when he just signed worrell , 4-5-1 all day long today ,  Can someone tell me if the winger we just signed has clearance to play ? 

Heard somebody say yesterday that he won’t play until after international break so guessing not got clearance 

9 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

Getting hot & cold sweats all morning never been like this before, the misses (We live in England) just doesn't understand how a game of football means so much it's a way of life not a game I told her, the little girl who's 5 and the little boy who's coming on 2 have been watching old games with me all morning & theres nothing better. Just hope we put on a performance today & show the world we are back to where we belong 2-1 Rangers 

My other half is the same. Just doesn't get it at all. Got the battle fever on and blaring out tunes. The look of confusion I get is brilliant. New neighbours now too! I've just been out to the washing line to grab my Rangers shirt! ?

Not had a drink in 8 weeks or something just a smoke, but fuck I need a beer , she's a Tescos just now , do I pull the trigger and text her?  Nerves are shattered, would take a draw but want to go all out for the win.   We have the pace to hurt this lot as they are gonna find out. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Not had a drink in 8 weeks or something just a smoke, but fuck I need a beer , she's a Tescos just now , do I pull the trigger and text her?  Nerves are shattered, would take a draw but want to go all out for the win.   We have the pace to hurt this lot as they are gonna find out. 

Yes mate. I was off it for 4 weeks but caved in yesterday! ?

Worried about Ejaria wanting too much time on the ball and trying too much in the wrong areas of the park. Hopefully gerrards warned him he wont get away with that today as hes turning into a very good player. Tav needs to cut oot the ball watching and letting cunts in behind him. Get right in aboot their shitty defence and run fucking riot.

1 minute ago, IpswichGer said:

My other half is the same. Just doesn't get it at all. Got the battle fever on and blaring out tunes. The look of confusion I get is brilliant. New neighbours now too! I've just been out to the washing line to grab my Rangers shirt! ?

Haha I can imagine I get the same looks, she's off out in a min house has to be empty when I watch this game 

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I heard the same , just people on here saying otherwise but I am sure you are 100% correct 

In his RTV interview he said something along the lines of he'd love to play but it's just not possible. The tweets when he signed mentioned subject to international clearance too. 

Archived