***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Not had a drink in 8 weeks or something just a smoke, but fuck I need a beer , she's a Tescos just now , do I pull the trigger and text her?  Nerves are shattered, would take a draw but want to go all out for the win.   We have the pace to hurt this lot as they are gonna find out. 

Fuck that been drinking and smoking since woke up no other way of getting through these games. Understand why old guys sit in a pub with no tv and check score at full time.

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

I wished my wife a happy anniversary this morning  but it's cancelled because of the game.  She knew my dedication to  Rangers long before she married me .

So I'm looking for the best present possible and that's 3 pts, take her out next week 

3 points and gee her a length tonight mate ?

8 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

My other half is the same. Just doesn't get it at all. Got the battle fever on and blaring out tunes. The look of confusion I get is brilliant. New neighbours now too! I've just been out to the washing line to grab my Rangers shirt! ?

My wife understands and she's English stayed up here most her life thou,. Even she hates those rat bastards 

15 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Not had a drink in 8 weeks or something just a smoke, but fuck I need a beer , she's a Tescos just now , do I pull the trigger and text her?  Nerves are shattered, would take a draw but want to go all out for the win.   We have the pace to hurt this lot as they are gonna find out. 

Get her telt mate. I think we are celebrating the night. C'mon the gers!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

If you think that you could drop the captain today you need your head looked.  

Don’t think I’ve said drop captain? Could be wrong but sure I put Tav in team? So think it’s you that needs your head looked at. 

Just now, Finny said:

Get her telt mate. I think we are celebrating the night. C'mon the gers!!!!!!

Don't need to get het telt she knows the score ,  As my late dad said never marry one of them,.

He did then divorced my man so knows what he's talking about and the best advise he ever gave me.

Fuxk my mum phoned last night from England and said she hoped we win today you could have picked me off the floor as my da was an orange bastard and her family did not want them marrying being the bigots they are 

Archived