***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

Unfortunately, lack of personnel where it counts. I said weeks ago Ejaria and Kent will not work in an OF game, too slow, want too many touches and simply not strong enough in the middle of the park. We've also completely changed our successful shape since we signed Lafferty, for the worst.  We looked a tired team and didn't press the way we have done and got what we deserved.  They are nothing special yet we sat off them so much we made them look good, overrated shower of mhanky, diving, kiddie fiddling, terrorist loving, in-bred bastard scum. 

Makes me fucking sick we don't lay a glove on them. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bitterly disappointed, particularly in the sloppiness for their goal and that we didn't win more of the scrappy tackles. We need to make their goalkeeper work much harder. The glimmer of hope for me is that now these players know the occasion - the major advantage celtic displayed today which was added to by home advantage - and we definitely competed right up until the end, we got stronger and could have scored. I don't think two up front is working for us and I'll be glad to get Coulibally back. 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Let Brenda off the hook as well, think the cunts had won the league already the way their celebrating

the way they celebrate there is a joke, lap of honour for a 1-0 win - it's pathetic but sums Rodgers and celtic up completely - flat track bullies. 

the day when we take them down is coming, it's only a matter of  time  

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Let Brenda off the hook as well, think the cunts had won the league already the way their celebrating

It will give them a sense of false security they have been bricking it since SG arrived and all the signings 

I heard a few at work laughing at us down to 9 men and travelling from Russia hoping we wud be  jaded.

Well it's a learning experience now we will see if SG is our Souness hoping  this will make them stronger.

That was as bad as any of the doings we have had recently , the manager fucked up again big time just like he did against Motherwell. Why the fuck would you play with two upfront then defend the whole game ? The midfield were fuckin tragic , Brown never broke sweat and was allowed to mock us once again as well as the thumb. Whole team played like scared schoolgirls for 70 minutes , and that was solely down to diabolical tactics from the manager. Ejaria should have been dragged off a halftime.

Am all for praising the team and manager but for fuck sake lets wait and win things before we heap adulation on mediocrity. We were as bad as anything we have seen in the last 6-7 years today , shocking performance , manager needs to improve . No way we needed to sit back like that against this shite , we make them look good playing like this...

Just now, IpswichGer said:

Have a good moaning like fuck and destroying our team session.

New squad, manager and season - After achieving Europa League qualification we are abysmal and worse than last season apparently...

Gerrard and this team will learn from that. We conceded by 1 break and one of our players slipping/being fouled - not because our squad is full of pretenders a la Barton, Senderos.

But yes, we are shite and the whole squad need replaced!! ?

Peace out.

What about the rest of it though, we never gave them a game, expected much better, no excuses from me, they were the better team

1 minute ago, RossS1873 said:

First half contained them, dealt with the pressure. Lucky to go in 0-0. 2nd half just let them do what they want instead of actually pressing them. Why does it take till 80 mins to make a sub when you're getting beat?

Very lucky to contain them in the first half we're fucked from that trip to Russia 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

It is pretty obvious that SG was playing a containing game with a view to breaking. Almost worked in the first part, but wasn’t pretty. Should have been a free kick for us when they scored but we can’t complain as they had numerous bear calls.

Better after the goal from us but a lack of quality when it counted. 

Twice we have brought on Middleton and he has done nothing. He only works if we are already getting lots of joy down the left.

I’m disappointed but look, that is the hardest match we could play after UFA. We showed them too much respect. However i’m Sure the next time we face them we’ll have one or three different faces.

Going forward we need to tweak the midfield setup for these matches, but no doubt Coulibaly would have playedbhad he been fit.

Reluctant to be too critical of him as he's 18, but I see nothing in him whatsoever at this stage. He's nowhere near ready.

Archived