***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Better not use Thursday games as an excuse for shit performance. At least 6 of them in the coming months, that tired old excuse will wear thin pretty quickly.

We were hearing the players were tired last week .Does my head in tbh

I was hoping that excuse wouldn't be used  

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Better team?  Behave yourself.  Those words do not go hand in hand with that lot. We were very unlucky in that we were exhausted.  Majority of Rangers players personal desires were negligible today,  but to say that lot were the better team... Give yourself a shake.  

Nuts

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Better team?  Behave yourself.  Those words do not go hand in hand with that lot. We were very unlucky in that we were exhausted.  Majority of Rangers players personal desires were negligible today,  but to say that lot were the better team... Give yourself a shake.  

What ?

You are insane 

We lost, was always going to be tough. It was close, we could have snatched a draw or even a win had we been more adventurous but play that game in a 50/50 stadium (cup tie) or league at Ibrox and result is different. Not without faults but a big improvement overall. This was their cup final. Maybe our management and players had to experience that to kick on.

1 minute ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

They’re professional athletes mate at the end of the day it shouldn’t mean sitting off your main rivals like a bunch of shitebags

Professional athletes are affected by circumstances. Being fresher isn't not a thing for athletes.

It would be like saying a tennis player that had played two 5 setters going into their next match isn't likely to be less physically prepared than the guy who's had two run of the mill 3 setters.

Ignoring all of the factors isn't reasonable. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Interesting that the 4th official is shouting foul foul. 

Honestly don’t think it was a foul, and they still ran 80yards without anyone getting never them. 

If you watch it again it looks like Rogic has barged Ryan Jack and puts his left knee into the back of Jack's right leg ,, causing him to lose his footing. 

1 minute ago, Cracked Actor said:

We lost, was always going to be tough. It was close, we could have snatched a draw or even a win had we been more adventurous butplay that game in a 50/50 stadium (cup tie) or league at Ibrox and result is different. Not without faults but a big improvement overall. This was their cup final. 

'It was close'

What is up with some people on here?

6 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

Stevie G not holding back on Collum and the "no foul" decision

If it had been given against us we'd have been calling the ref a fenian bastard.

The game.

I'm very disappointed we didn't come to compete with them to win the game and that the occasion was a bit much for one or two. The game plan was clear, take a point at least, and it didn't work out. Manager's responsibility, I'm afraid. 

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

'It was close'

What is up with some people on here?

It has happened, absorb it and move on, we all have mhanks to face at work tomorrow, tell them it won't be long now, those fuckers were relieved today on the back of a 1-0 win over a team that drew in Russia with 9 men two days ago, something they could never do.  

See all this blame the ref pish, and it was close. We were fucking shit from the first whistle. Tactics and line up all wrong. Kent should never have started on the right, also don't think lafferty should have started. Sitting back showing them respect, they were there for the taking and we all shat it. 

After the build up the outcome is disappointing. 

Mirrored many of the recent performances against them under different managers. 

Some very loose passes. Absolutely no one able to take some control in the midfield.

Second half the performance picked up but not enough to seriously challenge. Still a work in progress.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We’re not getting 3 points sitting on our 18 yard line ffs, what game are you watching we aren’t competing second to every ball out fought

Tbf I missed more than half the game. Streams just wouldn’t work for me, saw their goal and forget the foul on jack the bad decision from barisic leads to them hitting us on a fast break.

Different manager and players but we still lose to that lot

1 minute ago, billscott said:

how is it disappointing he is 100% right  it was a foul all day long he hooked jack foot away"

It was a foul, but I'd be more worried about our performance to be honest, we got what we deserved and shagger was lucky to stay on the pitch, clearly a lot more work to be done. 

Archived