RFCRobertson

*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

So angry with Morelos right now but we need to regroup and fight for our lives to get through this one now.It's all to play for.

Come on Rangers! 

3 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Watching this at work and can't hide the stress this is causing me. Definitely see us going out here. 

I love your optimism, at the start of the game they needed 2 goals to win, one half to go and they STILL need 2 goals to win.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

spastics in here wanting us to sell Morelos at the end of transfer window with no replacement lined up.

Place is full of rockets.

If we don’t get through - I’d drive him to any club that are still willing to buy him. We don’t need the liability! 

It was offside 

it was a 2nd yellow and stupid from Alfredo hope it dosnt cost us and the fans who have travelled over 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

proves my point...down to Tav

now what we have to do is shore up...and get thru this fucking tie

That proves absolutely fuck all, that lines been dropped in suitable place, its no where near the player line.

1 hour ago, JentleJames said:

I’m trying to avoid knee-jerk statements but we can’t afford to carry a striker who is a red card timebomb, being sent off once in your Rangers career for petulance is one time too many, and it’s not the first time now.

You counting the one that was rescinded by cunts that hate us because it wasn't actually a red? 

We were crusing until that goal. 

Morelos stupidly might have just cost us this tie. The club better fine him for that. 

Next 45 mins going to be brutal

I think we need to go 4-4-1, get big Laff on to give us an outball. Tell Candeias and Kent to tuck in and sit tight when we've not got possession. 

Getting pissed off wis his attitude every week hes moaning at every decision then makes that wee angry face with a head tilt throwing in for good measure get a grip and behave I’d drop him for Sunday he’s  loose cannon man 

4 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

It’s not just one red card though. There’s the Aberdeen game too. He’s a petulant child and is showing no signs of changing. That’s now 2 games he’s cost us in completely needless situations. We were in a great position in this game with the opposition requiring 2 goals and now he’s left us with 10 men for 60 minutes in Russia where we could potentially go out of Europe and now have to play the game on Sunday with the players doing a lot more work than necessary. 

Aberdeen game ?? So it’s his fault the officials are shit. 

Hes left us with the same amount of players behind the ball we had at the start. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s an idiot for getting sent off but the usual garbish on here when it comes to Mo is fucking cringeworthy. 

How the fuck is it cringe worthy that the fucking idiot has yet again put us down to 10 men in a very important game which will put millions into the club. It's absolutely ridiculous and not at all cringe worthy to hammer him for it. Have a word with yourself. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barasa said:

Morelos will be fresh tho.

Talking about tramps, anyone else see the green & grey taps in the home end? ?

Fresh for the 10 mins the fuckwit manages to stay on the park. Great !

Flanagan is shite

goldston not much better

candeias a useless bastard who offers nothing

Just now, bornabear said:

I love your optimism, at the start of the game they needed 2 goals to win, one half to go and they STILL need 2 goals to win.

Aye. When we had 11 men in the pitch. Totally the same scenario.

We neee to get flanagan off the park aswel hes booked and hes having a fucking nightmare.

Just now, GT66 said:

You counting the one that was rescinded by cunts that hate us because it wasn't actually a red? 

I am because it was a petulant kick and he should never have given the ref an excuse.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fuck all to do with lack of European experience, as he is at it week in week out here. He's a fucking idiot and legend in his own mind along with his fucking fan club.

Fucking disgrace.

He'd never have been sent off for that in the SPFL.

I honestly can’t believe some cunts on here are defending him.

once again he’s let himself and his teammates down. Wether you accept it or not this is the most important game of our season to date and he’s fucked it 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Morelos will be fresh tho.

Talking about tramps, anyone else see the green & grey taps in the home end? ?

Yes seen it stupid cunts 

• Like 1

Typical Rangers, this tie was done at 1-0 and as usual we find a way to make it a contest 

Lets just hold on for once please

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wee Alfredo getting slated again ffs  Getting sent off for that’s a fucking joke, refs clearly a cunt but aye let’s fucking sell the useless wee prick on the last day of the transfer window

?

He shouldnt be giving the ref a chance to send him off ffs. Hes a selfish wee cunt tonight......this could cost us big time tonight financially and not to mention landing his teammates in the shit. Its not fucking on.

• Like 2