*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fuck all to do with lack of European experience, as he is at it week in week out here. He's a fucking idiot and legend in his own mind along with his fucking fan club.

Fucking disgrace.

He'd never have been sent off for that in the SPFL.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wee Alfredo getting slated again ffs  Getting sent off for that’s a fucking joke, refs clearly a cunt but aye let’s fucking sell the useless wee prick on the last day of the transfer window

?

He shouldnt be giving the ref a chance to send him off ffs. Hes a selfish wee cunt tonight......this could cost us big time tonight financially and not to mention landing his teammates in the shit. Its not fucking on.

I hope the ref speaks columbian cos morelos knows as many English words as he has brain cells, dissent? what did he say ref? You see sportsmen scream out in frustration all the time 

Morelos face speaks 1000 words at times but that probably said it all

My minds blown that people can’t just accept Tav played them onside

and that he was a fair few yards deeper than the rest of the defenders

I literally have nothing against the guy in the slightest, ain’t trying to build an agenda.

just pointed out he played them onside, which he did... don’t see how people could think any differently 

He shouldn’t be sold but fuck him, Lafferty should be the main striker now. Morelos can’t finish for shit and he’s a total liability. Don’t start the it’s his first red card shit either, he puts himself in these situations all the time and his red card against Aberdeen was because he kicked out a player. Why give refs a decision to make. Doing his shit in the game that Rangers get back into Europe after 8 qualifying ties and 6 years is a disgrace and I would fine him, tell him to forget about improved wages for now and drop him for Lafferty. He needs to learn. 

12 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

problem is Gerrard can't drop him on Sunday for his shite, we'll need the wee moody bastard.

Can't be trusted though especially in high profile games. Teams know if they push him the guy will snap and do something moronic.

He has no self control and get's caught up in ridiculous situations.

Such a shame as he can be brilliant but his attitude is of that of a child

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think most refs give a yellow and a warning IMO but fuck me, what a fucking dick. We're absolutely cruising and then he does that? It's not even for a disallowed goal or a denied pen, it's a nothing free kick on the half way line.

Playing on the edge is fine but to do that, with everything that's at stake is fucking moronic. You just can't act like that. There's no excuses for being so bloody stupid. He's let everyone down.

The ONLY potential saving grace is if we still get through and he redeems himself on Sunday to make amends.........

100%

Never seen double yellow in my life for kicking away followed by a whinge. Fuck knows where the ref is from but his Colombian (Portuguese?) must be outstanding.

Bottom line is that they need two goals and we’ve got half time to reorganise.

A goal on the counter for us and game over. 

Still confident ?

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Lafferty in for Morelos on Sunday.

Fuck playing most of that game with ten men.

Alfredo needs to fucking grow up, sick of his fucking tantrums.

He needs to gtf out of Glasgow if we lose this.

It's not just the 12 mil we lose, but our momentum, our revival and prestige we could have gained. All down the toilet because that petulant little fanny.

2 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

When does Morales become a liability instead of an asset ?

Its hard enough this season without playing with 10 men.

Just petty childish behaviour now.

When and if Morelos leaves will you start to spell his name correctly?

Dig at the spelling aside I disagree that he is a liability, his goals and general attacking play this season has proved that, but I will agree that he can be incredibly childish and chucks the toys out the pram far too easily.

I would agree that he needs to spend a week or two back in the wee team to remind him what he'll be missing and I would go with Lafferty as a lone striker against the taigs on Sunday.

We can't afford to replace him even assuming we could find a replacement within what is left of the window.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wee Alfredo getting slated again ffs Getting sent off for that’s a fucking joke, refs clearly a cunt but aye let’s fucking sell the useless wee prick on the last day of the transfer window

?

Talk of selling him at this stage in the window is an obvious overreaction but surely you can see that he's been stupid and given the referee a decision to make there? 

Archived