*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Utter tripe Fuck all to do with the ref. He deserved what he got. The team didn't. The guy is a fucking loser and selfish little wank.

Normally understand your rants but sending off for that. You're angry!

2 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

Why even put yourself in that position? Why not just walk away? We’re in a comfortable position in a European away tie and you’re booting the ball away? It’s the same shit he always does and every game you’re on edge that he’s going to get sent off. Cost both the club and his team-mates big time here. 

That’s ridiculous if you think we’re in the same position or there’s going to be the same amount of running for the players with 10 men as there was with 11. 

Mate I’m not arguing he’s a muppet, although the 2 yellows looked harsh. 

But the usual crap on here of sell him this liability that is embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ok so sell every player that gets sent off??? Great plan. 

You want Jack sold as well?? 

So the fact the Aberdeen Red was a joke and the official got it wrong means nothing. 

He got sent off AGAIN tonight. In a huge game. He always looks like he could get sent off.

5 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

My minds blown that people can’t just accept Tav played them onside

and that he was a fair few yards deeper than the rest of the defenders

I literally have nothing against the guy in the slightest, ain’t trying to build an agenda.

just pointed out he played them onside, which he did... don’t see how people could think any differently 

I'd get yourself to the opticians you cant see the line on the pitch so draw a wonky yellow line to try and prove you're 'theory'. Clearly offside when the ball is played.

15 minutes ago, sergi1980 said:

Nobody did anything to him he's his own worst enemy. Walter Smith would kick his arse 

Probably lots of niggles off the ball and perhaps verbals ... bottom line is he has to grow up he's here to do a job so stop behaving like a petulant school kid

3 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

It’s about fucking time he learned English too and maybe he would understand his teammates shouting calm down.

I’d have thought he’d be further along by now than what he is, his dream apparently is to play in the epl you’d think he’d be interested in learning the fucking lingo first

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What a load off shit. 

So you want Jack dropped he’s had more Red cards than Mo???

Tell you what we should sell him just to please the idiots on here. 

I don't want him dropped. I want him sold in January unless he has turned into a goal machine who manages to stay on the pitch,  rather than a guy who misses sitters in key games and allows himself to be wound up to the point where he attracts cards like flies to shit. 

Archived