*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

He got sent off AGAIN tonight. In a huge game. He always looks like he could get sent off.

Your just making shit up now. 

So seem to want to ignore facts about Aberdeen and make shit up about one of our best players if not the best player. 

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I'd get yourself to the opticians you cant see the line on the pitch so draw a wonky yellow line to try and prove you're 'theory'. Clearly offside when the ball is played.

Hate to break it to you mate but I never drew the line ???

2ECD94B3-4867-48DF-8551-106FBEC505C4.png

1 hour ago, The No.9 said:

Morelos is shocking needs fined for constantly doing this.

what a save by the keeper.

Constantly? 

He's been sent off once before, which was rescinded, and that one there was harsh as fuck. 

Just now, ben51 said:

Fucking hell some of the streams are really delayed. 

Nah I just decided to comment atm and he’s by far had the biggest impact in the game by getting sent off I’ve no idea why some aren’t annoyed at him.

11 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Mount of abuse shagger gives refs and linesman he should hold the record for dissent bookings.

Nae agenda here. Nah none at all.

Yeh but he's tactical with it. He wouldn't take chances with a foreign ref but he knows how far he can push the twats that officiate in SPL

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Hate to break it to you mate but I never drew the line ???

2ECD94B3-4867-48DF-8551-106FBEC505C4.png

You still need the opticians. Check the straight lines on the pitch that show the reality rather than some dodgy taig on twitters yellow streak of piss.

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you want him sold as well???

Aberdeen was a joke and rescinded, he’s not left us short at the back of we can’t hild out for 45 mins then that’s not Mo’s fault. 

Where do you start with this? His petulance has meant we are a player down, the rest have to defend for the whole half without him as the out ball or have him close people down. The team as a whole will be more fatigued as they now have to cover more of the field due to more space for their players but hey, that’s not Mos’ fault!!!!

2 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Constantly? 

He's been sent off once before, which was rescinded, and that one there was harsh as fuck. 

Might not always be sent off but he’s constantly causing us hassle with his reacting and giving the option for cards

Archived