*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Linked my laptop up to my TV with an hdmi just took the one out the Xbox and put it in my laptop. 

You done it before with RTV? Does it stream ok?  Contemplating doing this myself before I decide to buy or not 

edit- I mean once it’s connected to the tv, does it run ok?

Just now, Scottyarf37 said:

Always better with Candieas protecting Tav  :pipe:

I am going 2 nil Rangers hope Kent gets himself a goal.

I can see him scoring a screamer from long range after cutting inside, he’s got the ability to do it so here’s hoping tonight he bags his first for us.

1 minute ago, Scottyarf37 said:

Always better with Candieas protecting Tav  :pipe:

I am going 2 nil Rangers hope Kent gets himself a goal.

Absolutely - feel much more confident with Candeias tracking back. Hope he’ll start racking up some assists too - as per last season.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

I can see him scoring a screamer from long range after cutting inside, he’s got the ability to do it so here’s hoping tonight he bags his first for us.

Their GK looked very shaky in the last leg. Would love to see us test him with a few long-range efforts. Lafferty will give us that if/when he comes on. 

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Their GK looked very shaky in the last leg. Would love to see us test him with a few long-range efforts. Lafferty will give us that if/when he comes on. 

Agree, I was disappointed we didn’t work him more. He will know he needs to keep a clean sheet tonight, that’s a lot of pressure on his shoulders so need to test him early doors. Plus it’s an artificial pitch so long distance daisy cutters might just have an odd trajectory.

Not sure I can take 90 mins of game management

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Agree, I was disappointed we didn’t work him more. He will know he needs to keep a clean sheet tonight, that’s a lot of pressure on his shoulders so need to test him early doors. Plus it’s an artificial pitch so long distance daisy cutters might just have an odd trajectory.

Not sure I can take 90 mins of game management

Is the dodgy keeper starting? Their manager was in two minds about dropping him

Archived