*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

I will if I’m wrong for sure mate, but I’m absolutely certain he played him onside

there was a camera angle that showed across the line and he was deffo deeper, I wasn’t making it up jjst to blame him Iv got nothing against him  

that angle also showed Tav looking up the park - not across the line...... (and I like Tav!!)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Morelos is a stupid cunt but folk calling for him to be sold are just as bad.

I've been saying it all season, every game he is showing dissent and constantly pushing opposing players away, he is going to be a liability if he is going to continue with his petulance, that's twice his petulance has put us up against it.....can we honestly trust him on Sunday?

I think most refs give a yellow and a warning IMO but fuck me, what a fucking dick. We're absolutely cruising and then he does that? It's not even for a disallowed goal or a denied pen, it's a nothing free kick on the half way line.

Playing on the edge is fine but to do that, with everything that's at stake is fucking moronic. You just can't act like that. There's no excuses for being so bloody stupid. He's let everyone down.

The ONLY potential saving grace is if we still get through and he redeems himself on Sunday to make amends.........

Archived