Still Unbeaten

Boyd9her

I’m really disappointed with today but like you say I’m tempering that with the knowledge that we are streets ahead of where we were at the end of last season. First bump in the road today as SG said. Positive days ahead.

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

I’m really disappointed with today but like you say I’m tempering that with the knowledge that we are streets ahead of where we were at the end of last season. First bump in the road today as SG said. Positive days ahead.

Spot on 

Just now, Boyd9her said:

Some bears need to get a grip. How many games we unbeaten? Improve cement in such a short space of time has been magnificent!

No they don’t! No matter how good it’s been we’ve only won 1/3, get beat next week &  we’re 4 points behind after 4 games! 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah 1 win in three league games is fine because we are 'unbeaten'...

Oh sack the manager, he inherited a mess. If you think we should just hit the ground running with a 14 player turnaround your deluded, away and play champ 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah 1 win in three league games is fine because we are 'unbeaten'...

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

No they don’t! No matter how good it’s been we’ve only won 1/3, get beat next week &  we’re 4 points behind after 4 games! 

First game we’ve been poor in today. Aberdeen game we played vast majority with ten men, but hey let’s not let the facts get in the way of a good moan.

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

First game we’ve been poor in today. Aberdeen game we played vast majority with ten men, but hey let’s not let the facts get in the way of a good moan.

The facts are that we have won 1 game in 3 and if we get beat next week we’ll be 4 points behind after 4 games! 

Dress that up all you want, it won’t be good enough if we have any real desire to challenge this year!!

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People who thought there wouldn’t be days like today are either incredibly naive or incredibly stupid.

People aren't happy unless we're winning 4-0 every week, then we have a wee bump in the road and the knives are out instantly. 

Never any middle ground on here. 

We are entitled to be critical when our team is playing bad,  just like we give praise when they are playing majestically.  

We accept that we may not win every game,  but we can still spot where the weakness lies,  every game played.  It's pretty much the same area we have always said.  Midfield is still lacking.  

Telling those that spot this to get a grip is not on.  Our fans are passionate.  Remember that!  

Just now, scottyc06 said:

The facts are that we have won 1 game in 3 and if we get beat next week we’ll be 4 points behind after 4 games! 

Dress that up all you want, it won’t be good enough if we have any real desire to challenge this year!!

If my Aunty had a pair of bollocks she’d be my uncle let’s talk next week before starting that pish. Those cunts should hold no fear for us anymore. 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh I expected games like these, just not 2 of the first 3. 

Pittodrie is one of the hardest away games we play all season and everybody knows Motherwell are physical and always make it tough. I’m not saying it’s acceptable but with 105 points still to play for I think people are being a little bit overdramatic.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Pittodrie is one of the hardest away games we play all season and everybody knows Motherwell are physical and always make it tough. I’m not saying it’s acceptable but with 105 points still to play for I think people are being a little bit overdramatic.

Why should Pittodrie be a hard away game they aren’t a great team. We had Motherwell there for the taking in that second half and couldn't get the job done. 

If you want to win a title these are the places you have to go to and get 3 points.