Morelos called up to the Colombia squad

Lloyd

Brilliant news, but not surprised tbh. He's been unplayable in most games this season, so much so that he's had Osijek and Maribor players and managers commenting on him in the media and targeting him in games. If he's closing down any defenders, they just boot it out the pitch as soon as they see him because they already know they won't get the chance to make a mistake. Our best player imo.

4 minutes ago, PRW. said:

The rockets on here who spent the last year telling us he is shite

:lol:

Who said he was shite? I don't remember anyone saying he was shite. I remember people questioning his attitude and composure in front of goal in big games,which was entirely justified.

Stop making up lies.

23 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Brilliant news, but not surprised tbh. He's been unplayable in most games this season, so much so that he's had Osijek and Maribor players and managers commenting on him in the media and targeting him in games. If he's closing down any defenders, they just boot it out the pitch as soon as they see him because they already know they won't get the chance to make a mistake. Our best player imo.

Without a doubt

4 minutes ago, Sket said:

Who said he was shite? I don't remember anyone saying he was shite. I remember people questioning his attitude and composure in front of goal in big games,which was entirely justified.

Stop making up lies.

Can’t be serious

There is probably thread titles on here from moonunits saying “Morelos is shite” fs :lol: 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Why?

He’ll be delighted, and rightly so, but selfishly for us, him flying to Friendlies  and games at other side of world will have a detrimental effect.

It's good for our brand to have internationally recognised players. Particularly a striker for a well thought of team like Colombia. His value will increase significantly if he can establish himself as regular for them and no doubt he will be a happier player if he is being recognised by his country