Morelos called up to the Colombia squad

Lloyd

16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Can't see it having a effect on morelos traveling wise check the fear thread many troops in there go days without kip! Get some gear doon u son and you'll be good as new

Not sure if it’d be easy to get gear in Colombia tbh

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Maybe so - but it's an achievement for him to get recognised and called up whilst playing in Scotland and an opportunity for him to make his mark and show he deserves a call-up when the next meaningful game comes along for you

I agree with you it is good for him to be recognised but many people here are starting to think he will be regular now. They have to realise this is a youth coach for only next 2 games while our FA fix the coach position to keep Pekerman or change and will probably be change which is at least better for Morelos because if Pekerman stay as coach then I do not see Morelos to be picked again. Also it is very experimental team with some regular strikers not going like Miguel Borja and Duvan Zapata. It is the position we have many many players to pick from. I can only hope he continue to score for Rangers and especially in Europe competition is because this is only what people here are interested in. 

Was only a matter of time. 

Know a few put it down to Gerrard for his turnaround, but he has always been quality, just tired. 

I blame Murty for his form in the second half of the season. He had the chance to give him a much needed rest, but decided on taking him 4000 to play a few friendlies. 

Great news for the boy. He'll be buzzing with this call up. Funny how we have players getting international call ups for Croatia (ranked 4th), Colombia (ranked 14th), Northern Ireland (ranked 27th), yet Scotland (ranked 40th ?) don't seem to think anyone but our ageing goalkeeper close to retirement is good enough. 

Well deserved he's been different class so far this season.  Hope he gets a chance and scores a couple, will add to his vastly to his value and confidence/motivation for the rest of the season.  £40 million before we even consider offers!

6 hours ago, Sket said:

Who said he was shite? I don't remember anyone saying he was shite. I remember people questioning his attitude and composure in front of goal in big games,which was entirely justified.

Stop making up lies.

On 12/07/2018 at 14:22, G.E.C. said:

Bar one or two nice touches both were brutal. Happily sell Morelos, been shite since the chinkys went in for him.

On 12/07/2018 at 14:23, Brackley Bluenose said:

I remember some people laughing when I said we should cash in every single penny of the supposed 8-10 million we were offered for Morelos in January. Lucky if we got three for him now! We just can’t have a player that needs five chances to score a goal as one of our strikers 

On 12/07/2018 at 15:05, jjbscotty12 said:

Morelos is pants mate

On 12/07/2018 at 15:42, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Morelos’ finishing is worse than Waghorn’s...needs punted!

On 12/07/2018 at 16:24, stewaj3 said:

Waghorn been on fire for Ipswich and would probably now cost 5 mill plus.

Morelos still brings something to the team imo... Although he needs to find his shooting boots because they've been AWOL since Xmas.

On 22/04/2018 at 09:12, Sket said:

He's a petulant wee cunt. I REALLY can't stand the sight of his miserable coupon. Attitude is fucking stinking and has been for a while,the sooner we get him to fuck the better. 

On 22/04/2018 at 09:38, wearethepeople1 said:

He is a huffy petulant wee fanny, who think he is far better than he actually is 

get him away to Fuck in the summer

cant stand looking at his huffy wee coupon anymore 

On 22/04/2018 at 09:45, jjbscotty12 said:

Hope he gets sold in the summer he is a greedy greetin faced wee shite.

On 22/04/2018 at 09:52, Almacger said:

Needs a P45, get them all tae fuck away from our great club. Rebuild job required in so many areas. No room for spoilt, disinterested, petulant wee Fannies.

On 22/04/2018 at 10:23, STEPPS BOY said:

Hope i never see him in a Rangers jersey again.

since the window his attitude has been beyond disgraceful.

On 22/04/2018 at 10:26, Don54 said:

Why did he even get brought on today, fat lazy bastard get him to fuck

On 22/04/2018 at 12:46, ready1873 said:

Can't stick the wee cunt. Get him to fuck and make Cummings the main man, get him signed. Was impressive today and totally deserves to start next week. 

On 22/04/2018 at 13:23, STRUTH82 said:

He really needs punted in the summer, I hate disliking one of our own players, especially one who HAS scored a fair few goals. But he just pisses me off so much with his crabbit looking dish and his pathetic finishing. Also selfish as fuck.

On 23/04/2018 at 16:31, Camshy said:

His attitude is all wrong, is also a right greedy selfish bastard on the ball.

I would hope we have some sort of agreement to sell him at the end of the season.........if his attitude changes then great but he has one of those faces and cant see anything changing.

28 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:
  On 22/04/2018 at 18:26, Don54 said:

Why did he even get brought on today, fat lazy bastard get him to fuck

I didn't say he was shite, said he was a fat lazy bastard in response to this, but  as you posted above, he does seem to have really buckled down under SG