Bears in with the home end on Sunday

KingKirk

Done it at pittodrie many years ago we were in the beach end and myself and a couple of mates had tickets for the paddock we were not  in long before we were sussed and after a bit of a scuffle I ended up lifted lay in all weekend went to court on the Monday and was fined £150 for being drunk and disturbing the peace. It was the last time I sat in an home end in our country anyway. not worth the hassle and fuck sitting next to those fucking tramp pedo bastards.

1 minute ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Done it at pittodrie many years ago we were in the beach end and myself and a couple of mates had tickets for the paddock we were not  in long before we were sussed and after a bit of a scuffle I ended up lifted lay in all weekend went to court on the Monday and was fined £150 for being drunk and disturbing the peace. It was the last time I sat in an away end in our country anyway. not worth the hassle and fuck sitting next to those fucking tramp pedo bastards.

If you were in the away end you would be with Rangers fans

54 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

would rather watch in the pub than sit amongst that filth but to each their own

I agree mate but it was years ago when we were all young and stupid and one of our first games up there under souness and couldn t get a ticket for the beach end but I certainly learned a hard lesson that weekend. 

2 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I agree mate but it was years ago when we were all young and stupid and one of our first games up there under souness and couldn t get a ticket for the beach end but I certainly learned a hard lesson that weekend. 

Think I was there for that too

Davie Dodds scoring only goal?

Did it way back in Souness's first season when we got beat 3-1 and I couldn't get a ticket for the Rangers end . 

It was easier back then as there were plenty of empty spaces in the terraces.  In fact , quite a few bears did the same .

We all got thrown out just after half time when McCoist scored and we couldn't contain ourselves any further . 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Did it way back in Souness's first season when we got beat 3-1 and I couldn't get a ticket for the Rangers end . 

It was easier back then as there were plenty of empty spaces in the terraces.  In fact , quite a few bears did the same .

We all got thrown out just after half time when McCoist scored and we couldn't contain ourselves any further . 

Was at that game too. Me and mate kept very quiet.  Saw all the bears getting taken iut next to main stand after the goal.

Shit game too from what I remember.

Many years ago we used to be able to stand in the jungle, right next to the Rangers end. Only a few hundred Bears were ever there, but me and my mates were always there. I don't know why we did it, because if anything kicked off between us, we'd have been slaughtered. There were too many of them. The police stopped allowing us access after an incident before a game when Bears tried to take over the jungle. The gate allowing us access into the jungle, from the Rangers end was shut for ever after that.

Four of us off our bus got tickets for the main stand at Parkhead, before the piggery went all seated. Rangers used to get a few hundred tickets at the bottom corner, closest to the Rangers end, at the time. It was shite. At half-time I went to the loo, and got kicked, punched, and spat on, by their fans. There was no segregation in the toilets and I kept getting a boot in the arse whilst trying to take a leak. I should've taken my scarf off before going, but was too young, and stupid to think of that.????