Bears in with the home end on Sunday

KingKirk

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Couldn’t sit with the orks, and wouldn’t be able to sit on my hands when we scored against the manky bead rattling halitosis bastards.

i just hope bears arn’t doing the same and giving them tickets for Ibrox.

Had to google halitosis mate ?

12 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

i just hope bears arn’t doing the same and giving them tickets for Ibrox

I think the difference will be that we actually sold season tickets for the seats they would have sat on, while they were offering season ticket holders the chance to purchase 2 extra tickets for the old firm game despite their overwhelming support being the reason our allocation was cut:whistle:

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Many years ago we used to be able to stand in the jungle, right next to the Rangers end. Only a few hundred Bears were ever there, but me and my mates were always there. I don't know why we did it, because if anything kicked off between us, we'd have been slaughtered. There were too many of them. The police stopped allowing us access after an incident before a game when Bears tried to take over the jungle. The gate allowing us access into the jungle, from the Rangers end was shut for ever after that.

Four of us off our bus got tickets for the main stand at Parkhead, before the piggery went all seated. Rangers used to get a few hundred tickets at the bottom corner, closest to the Rangers end, at the time. It was shite. At half-time I went to the loo, and got kicked, punched, and spat on, by their fans. There was no segregation in the toilets and I kept getting a boot in the arse whilst trying to take a leak. I should've taken my scarf off before going, but was too young, and stupid to think of that.????

Lol I remember that there used to be bears down to the right hand side of the Rangers end next to the fence at the jungle it must of been you and your mates and the rest of the nutters.

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Think I was there for that too

Davie Dodds scoring only goal?

Could be mate can't remember the score I think if I.remember right it was 1987 as I remember Jimmy Phillips played for us and I think he was only there that one season could be wrong though.

Would rather not watch it or watch it on here if I did not have sky than sit amoungst those IRA loving pedophiles.  

Rangers score how the fuck do you contain that ? Go to your local Rangers pub and give them much needed funds if you don't have sky or Kodi etc , but never ever ever sit amoungst those child molesting cunts who hate everything we stand for.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I think the difference will be that we actually sold season tickets for the seats they would have sat on, while they were offering season ticket holders the chance to purchase 2 extra tickets for the old firm game despite their overwhelming support being the reason our allocation was cut:whistle:

Yeah makes sense but you’ll still have your die hards that never miss a game we already know their obsession, they prob bought the ST.

8 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Yeah makes sense but you’ll still have your die hards that never miss a game we already know their obsession, they prob bought the ST.

Maybe the few on here who were greeting so much about it will do a trade with their beggar mates so they don't miss an away game, the atmosphere is shite at Ibrox anyway.