Bears in with the home end on Sunday

KingKirk

4 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I bought about 10 tickets for self and colleagues at their ground.  

Then phoned up their public relations officer( cud it have been Paul cooney) to ask what steps his club wud take to protect us and ensure my safety as no one asked who I supported. He said I was fucking mental and hung up!

Didn’t happen

4 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I bought about 10 tickets for self and colleagues at their ground.  

Then phoned up their public relations officer( cud it have been Paul cooney) to ask what steps his club wud take to protect us and ensure my safety as no one asked who I supported. He said I was fucking mental and hung up!

To be fair I'd fancy my chances in their end if there was 10 of us all seated together.

No chance most of their crowd are getting involved if anything did kick off. Most cunts just shout abuse 

Wee boy took his coat off and stayed. Mad pisher's wife also stayed! Wee boy's da took her purse off her and removed £30 for a new jacket before giving it back to her.

Must be the only time I've ever seen us being beaten by the great unwashed and laughed all the way home.

Aaaaaah - the jolly craicsters right enough.....

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Didn’t happen

Haha.  It’s funny how people always say this.  Was around 1990ish.  Can’t remember exactly. They cudnt sell their tickets. There were over 100 Rangers fans in celtic end.  I spoke with Cooney I think.  He was v dismissive.  

I then phoned press about his attitude. There was 4 pages in times about it quoting me and I was disciplined at work over it! 

Wished it hadn’t happened. Wouldn’t reccomend

Rangers/celtic select v Scotland!

in same theme was around age 16 around 1975ish. Select game v Scotland. Can’t remember why it was on. Both sets of fans in Rangers end. Was their a fence down the middle back then.  

My only memory was getting thrown out for standing on pals shoulders shouting some inappropriate abuse at them. 

My pal thought I’d been arrested and was worried bout telling my mum. However managed to skip back in!

Anyone else remember this?

I’d give the tarriers a wide berth, wouldn’t fancy sitting amongst them when they break into their wee ditties glorifying people who leave bombs in hotels and busy streets.

If you were mad enough to do it a liberal application of imperial leather and colgate should square you away with the closest you’ll get to a force field.

Been in with the home ends many times but always at grounds where you could sit in reasonable isolation.  Bit different to being surrounded by them.  Imagine being grabbed by a couple celebrating if they score and having to go with the flow.

I was in the zenit section at Manchester.  There was probably about 50 to 100 of us and all in 1 row. It was obvious to the Russians and initially it was banter. As we got half way through 2nd half at 0 0 it became nastier. We were just discussing get out because if we had scored it could have been an major problem. As it happened they scored and it all returned to friendly banter as far as they were concerned. Never again.