Bears in with the home end on Sunday

KingKirk

12 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

how? its exactly what we knew would happen when we cut their allocation 

doesn't bother me tho, would rather some bear friendly pubs got our money than the vermin

The full things a joke in my opinion , first place anybody should be going is bar72 because after all the ticket cut was for the good of the club , so we should be selling out our own bar at £12 a head , guess what they’re still advertising day in day out 

27 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The full things a joke in my opinion , first place anybody should be going is bar72 because after all the ticket cut was for the good of the club , so we should be selling out our own bar at £12 a head , guess what they’re still advertising day in day out 

I get your point but no way would i watch an OF in Bar72, id rather watch in a pub where i can enjoy the game without worrying about whats being said or whats getting sung. I doubt Bar72 will be having a sing song like most Rangers pubs will. Never been to Bar72 but i imagine it would be handwringer central on OF day. We got moaned at for singing the Sash at a private hospitality event at Ibrox

And to be fair it's quite out the way for majority of bears

11 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I get your point but no way would i watch an OF in Bar72, id rather watch in a pub where i can enjoy the game without worrying about whats being said or whats getting sung. I doubt Bar72 will be having a sing song like most Rangers pubs will. Never been to Bar72 but i imagine it would be handwringer central on OF day. We got moaned at for singing the Sash at a private hospitality event at Ibrox

And to be fair it's quite out the way for majority of bears

Exactly , people wouldn’t be arsed traveling , you hit the nail on the head there 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Its a fucking joke lads are having to resort to this 

Mate I would never argue with the guys that go home and away every week if they're annoyed about the allocation thing as I understand the annoyance, but you've made your opinion clear every time it's mentioned 

37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mate I would never argue with the guys that go home and away every week if they're annoyed about the allocation thing as I understand the annoyance, but you've made your opinion clear every time it's mentioned 

The threads are here to post on mate 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They are but what's the sense posting the same thing over and over 

Shouldn’t be any threads regarding it mate , it’s done , we’ve been told by the masses of our own to suck it up , so it should be case closed 

21 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Any cunt doing that deserves a doin from them. 

tad harsh

wouldn't do it myself but if folk are that desperate to attend the game thats their prerogative, i go to games to enjoy myself and i wouldnt enjoy sitting amongst they mutants but wouldnt hold a grudge against anyone that did

8 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Did it once standing at park head just after souness came. They won. Never again!

then I got hospitality tickets one new year just behind players wives. Never again! 

Unless we’re ahead of them for next game away to them of course. 

Was that the time there was a good few bears standing just to the right of the floodlights in the tarrier end then you all got taken out by the cops after a few scuffles ? Seem to remember seeing that when standing in the Rangers end at one of the tarrier games at the piggery a number of years ago.

7 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Rangers/celtic select v Scotland!

in same theme was around age 16 around 1975ish. Select game v Scotland. Can’t remember why it was on. Both sets of fans in Rangers end. Was their a fence down the middle back then.  

My only memory was getting thrown out for standing on pals shoulders shouting some inappropriate abuse at them. 

My pal thought I’d been arrested and was worried bout telling my mum. However managed to skip back in!

Anyone else remember this?

I seem to remember us and them in the Rangers end at a game and also on the football special it was mixed at mount Florida can't remember the game but it was bedlam. It wasn't the game for the queens silver jubilee was it ? I remember I dogged school to go to it I think it was a midweek afternoon maybe wrong though lol. Just checked it was a Tuesday afternoon 1977 fuck I feel old.

7 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Younger bears have to remember these games weren’t on TV. 

If you didn’t go you didn’t see it. 

That and you could consume some amount of drink on the way to away games then on the bus. then into the pub by the time you got to the ground you were going into whatever part of the ground you could get into just to see the Rangers ticket or no ticket home or away end.

Cant see why anyone would want to do that, whole point of being there is being part of the atmosphere, hemmed in on all sides by hordes of green and gray scum isn't an atmosphere I want to be part of, been at one of their games once, was working and took a crowd of homeless kids the scum had given tickets to, sat beside two fat woman who fucking stunk of BO and sat eating the whole game. I  was there with teenage kids who lived on the street and they were cleaner , fuck that again.

Just now, westenclosure2008 said:

If anybody is doing it they are doing to simply say I was there. Would not be an enjoyable experience regardless of the result. 

I was at the 4-2 game years ago, Nakamura scored a consolation near the end and they all went balistic - I thoroughly enjoyed the day.

5 hours ago, Brubear said:

I was in the zenit section at Manchester.  There was probably about 50 to 100 of us and all in 1 row. It was obvious to the Russians and initially it was banter. As we got half way through 2nd half at 0 0 it became nastier. We were just discussing get out because if we had scored it could have been an major problem. As it happened they scored and it all returned to friendly banter as far as they were concerned. Never again. 

Me, my dad and brother ended up in the Zenit end as well and I can honestly admit I had the fear. Dad had a quite word with the steward and he got us through to the Rangers end. 

Im sure though there was some cunt behind us with a broad Glaswegian accent quietly cheering on Zenit, don't think he made it out without a few slaps to his coupon.