***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Two of the most insufferable pundits around, particularly Owen.

There are actually very few good ones, there are a long list of awful pundits, I would add Phil Neville, Danny Murphy, Owen Hargreaves, Rio Ferdinand to your list and there is loads more i have forgot.

18 minutes ago, Bears&Reds said:

There are actually very few good ones, there are a long list of awful pundits, I would add Phil Neville, Danny Murphy, Owen Hargreaves, Rio Ferdinand to your list and there is loads more i have forgot.

Made me wonder why so many people were talking about how crap Alex Scott is as a pundit in the aftermath of the Souness incident a couple of weeks because, women or not, she’s not even close to being one of the worst ones out there.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Made me wonder why so many people were talking about how crap Alex Scott is as a pundit in the aftermath of the Souness incident a couple of weeks because, women or not, she’s not even close to being one of the worst ones out there.

I fancy her.

Seen a few clips of Wenger on BeinSports and would love to see him on a MNF with Neville and Carragher.

Doubt he’d do it though. 

9 hours ago, denya said:

Real Madrid get help from Uefa again with decisions

Shocking decision to disallow the Ajax goal IMO, even if Tadic isn't there Courtouis is still getting nowhere near it.

Madrid could easily have had the 2nd goal chopped off if they went to VAR for a foul in the build up as well.

So referees are still messing up with VAR installed. I was hoping that eventually when the spl got it installed it would help Rangers with the corrupt SFA but it doesn't sound like that is going to happen, it will be used as a tool against us more than it will be for us

Archived