***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Liverpool and PSG fans applauding  each other last night lol

Football at that level in some clubs, is a tourist experience with zero atmosphere. Depressed to watch that, it's what winds me up about watching Rugby at Murrayfield - mixed crowds and all a big jolly day out. OK, don't want people knocking crap out of eachother, but a bit of edge to a crowd makes football so much more enjoyable.

31 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Football at that level in some clubs, is a tourist experience with zero atmosphere. Depressed to watch that, it's what winds me up about watching Rugby at Murrayfield - mixed crowds and all a big jolly day out. OK, don't want people knocking crap out of eachother, but a bit of edge to a crowd makes football so much more enjoyable.

100% mate,  champions lg getting too predictable its becoming like a invite now. 

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

No mixed crowds at Anfield last night mate but nothing wrong with a bit of sporting rivalry coupled with respect. PSG fans were awesome hence the applause, sang none stop for the whole game.   Shame for them that their team is full of overpayed primadonners.  Been a few occasions at Ibrox when there has been mutual respect between fans on European nights.

That fanny Sutton is claiming that Ronaldo deserved a red card for excessive force.....fuck me be literally touched his head.....I can't be fucked with Ronaldo but even I can say he was ill done by.....funnily enough I doubt he would have received a red if he was still at Real 

11 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

No mixed crowds at Anfield last night mate but nothing wrong with a bit of sporting rivalry coupled with respect. PSG fans were awesome hence the applause, sang none stop for the whole game.   Shame for them that their team is full of overpayed primadonners.  Been a few occasions at Ibrox when there has been mutual respect between fans on European nights.

Im starving now...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived