***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

28 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Honestly mate I'm properly raging and bricking it in equal parts :lol:

The thought of Spurs winning the Champions League, and becoming another side from London to win all 3 Euro trophies, gives me more fear than the treble treble.

Gie that a bye. I’d happily accept Spurs winning the CL, if it meant Hearts won the Cup and fucked up their treble treble.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Fanny lips trying to finish Hoddle off by the looks of it.

Pissing myself at the bit when Hoddle goes to hug him and the big cunt just pushes him away to fuck :lol:

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

8 former Southampton players in the final and a manager

Who are they? I love a stat.

When Spurs played Brighton the other week there were 14 different nationalities on the park.

19 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Wow, just wow! Two classics back to back. BT Sports well worth the subcription this year for the ECL.

Two all english finals on the cards now.

Two all English finals. What an awful fuckin prospect for the game of football. I remember watching an interview on sky sports news with the then newly ex chief executive of the EPL. I forget his name but he said it was only a matter of time until English clubs totally dominated the game purely due to the economics of the game down there.. I thought at the time it was a rash statement but it looks like he was probably spot on.  When you have Man City spending £2 million on youth development in London alone what chance does anyone else have.The power of the premiership sucks the life out of every other league, our own especially. Anyone who truly loves football would've been pissed off with last nights result, no matter how exciting the game was.  Spurs fans excepted of course.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Been 6 same country finals since 2000. Nearly one every 3 years. No idea why the big fuss over it. 

If not for two miracles would be a Ajax vs Barca final. 

People just like to greet about the Premier League. 

Archived