***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Ajax defeated the three time champs and Juventus are still we have idiots claiming City/Spurs have an easy SF tie. Ffs!

Assuming City go through it would be interesting to see how Pep gets on against Ajax considering he is a disciple of Johan Cruyff and Ajax still play his style.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ajax style is a bad match up for City IMO. The attacking players will have a field day with that City defence.

Neves will tear Walker apart.

How that otamendi even gets in their squad baffles me. 

Ive seen him getting absolutely destroyed loads of times both for city and Argentina.

Ajax deserved that and looked like they could have played another 90 min's of football there. They only had 5 subs named too. 

Commentators saying they will struggle to hold on to a lot of their players, which is true, but they'll just bring in the next youth player waiting to come through. Exciting times ahead for the Sons of William. 

27 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ten Hag only been manager at Ajax for 15/16 months and made some difference with a low net spend of 17m Euros!

I said on here at the time that I wouldn’t mind him as a potential replacement for Caixinha (he was at Utrecht) but he was too much of a risk 😂 

28 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Ajax captain even speaks better English than most Scottish players. 

It's so sad watching him in some ways.

He's tall, built like a tank, self confident, intelligent and well spoken.

Ours are almost always small, skinny, not the brightest seeming, much less confident and mumble nervously.

Archived