***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Shakhtar are rotten at the back. So open.

As far as I can remember they've always seemed to be the same.

Good going forward and awful at the back. 

They're defence is good enough for the league they're in, so they probably say fuck it and just spend their cash on Brazilian forwards. 

30 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

City not sold out

Yip....Teft was comparing packages with us and city. ....city was ridiculously cheap for champions league.....if I were the sheikh I would be scratching my head a little,  the lack of atmosphere will surely  come back to haunt them in later rounds when they require a good backing. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

It's not just EPL, was people on here claiming City group was a walkover and would win games easily, totally ignorant too other leagues. I said at the time of the draw this was a tricky group for City.

City being 'favourites' for the CL is a joke.

Aye they’ve said that twice now on the commentary. IMO you have Real Madrid, Barca, Juve, Bayern, Liverpool and at a stretch Atletico ahead of them. 

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s amazing the sheer arrogance of the EPL. 

Commentator acted surprised when he said Lyon are good playing like this aren’t they. 

It’s really good to watch them falter in Europe, especially the 2 Manchester clubs

EPL fans think that because of the money the teams throughout the EPL spend on players that makes them the best league. 

I've always said that teams throughout the Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 are better than those of the EPL and Championship.

Don't watch Ligue 1 so can't comment on Lyon, but they are sitting on 4 points from 5 games currently, and 2 up against a team that steamrolled the EPL last season. 

It's ignorance, and as you say arrogant. 

Archived