Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

I reckon its because he is a very greedy player and wants to score all the goals... he was horrendous at the weekend.. he had so many chances to play teammates who were in great positions but always opted to go himself.. So I reckon he is frustrated.

Yeah, I like salah as he has worked hard from being labelled a flop at Chelsea,  it seems to me all the accolades of last season has turned his attitude almost Ronaldoesque , he is believing all the hype that he is as good as messi & Ronaldo......for me he needs to get back to basics and start playing for the team.

dougie76 likes this

10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Yeah, I like salah as he has worked hard from being labelled a flop at Chelsea,  it seems to me all the accolades of last season has turned his attitude almost Ronaldoesque , he is believing all the hype that he is as good as messi & Ronaldo......for me he needs to get back to basics and start playing for the team.

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Shakhtar are rotten at the back. So open.

As far as I can remember they've always seemed to be the same.

Good going forward and awful at the back. 

They're defence is good enough for the league they're in, so they probably say fuck it and just spend their cash on Brazilian forwards. 

30 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

City not sold out

Yip....Teft was comparing packages with us and city. ....city was ridiculously cheap for champions league.....if I were the sheikh I would be scratching my head a little,  the lack of atmosphere will surely  come back to haunt them in later rounds when they require a good backing. 

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s amazing the sheer arrogance of the EPL. 

Commentator acted surprised when he said Lyon are good playing like this aren’t they. 

It’s really good to watch them falter in Europe, especially the 2 Manchester clubs

It's not just EPL, was people on here claiming City group was a walkover and would win games easily, totally ignorant too other leagues. I said at the time of the draw this was a tricky group for City.

City being 'favourites' for the CL is a joke.