***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

See if Ajax had just kept one of these teams over the years together they’d be up there with the best teams ever to play the game

Agreed. 

Whoever has owned them for the last 40 years must be worse than the tims biscuit tin mentality cashing in on players 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

See if Ajax had just kept one of these teams over the years together they’d be up there with the best teams ever to play the game

Its kinda what they did this season.. they knew they had an amazing team and most of them had offers. They convinced all but one to stay.. told them they were doing great things if they stayed! 

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Give Ajax the trophy. Honestly outstanding

A very good side but too early to tell if they are good enough to win it

I was impressed they beat juventus but Real Madrid are shite this year and spurs are no world beaters even with Kane and son.

I think either Liverpool or Barcelona will be a different prospect if they get to the final

1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

A very good side but too early to tell if they are good enough to win it

I was impressed they beat juventus but Real Madrid are shite this year and spurs are no world beaters even with Kane and son.

I think either Liverpool or Barcelona will be a different prospect if they get to the final

I agree over 2 games Liverpool and Barca is much stronger for then but is lucky for them is the final is only one game and anything can happen.

Archived