***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Mind a said a was sticking a tenner on barca 3-0 lol well I ended up changing my mind. Fucking idiot

You madman....Im giving you likes for all your score predictions safe in the knowledge you had backed 3-0😂😂:facepalm:

Never mind bud it was the thought that counts 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Best 5 players this millennium

1-Messi

2- Beckham

3- Ronaldo

4- Ribery

5- Kane

Well for a start 4 and 5 couldn't lace Zidane, Ronaldihno, Pirlo, Del Piero, Brazilian Ronaldo, Xavi, Modric, Iniesta, Figo or Scholes' (to mention a fuck loads) boots.

12 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Wind up? Beckham and kane??? Ffs

No? Beckham's brand + ability easily makes him 2, not even debatable.

Kane is the 2nd greatest goalscorer in the last 40 years.

5 hours ago, CR3 said:

Well for a start 4 and 5 couldn't lace Zidane, Ronaldihno, Pirlo, Del Piero, Brazilian Ronaldo, Xavi, Modric, Iniesta, Figo or Scholes' (to mention a fuck loads) boots.

Thug, buck toothed mink, mediocre, who?. lol, disagree, disagree, he has a pigs heid chucked at him ffs, he's a ginger

Three fantastic goals, Suarez finish and the play up to it were things of beauty, Messi's first was pure world class opportunism, watched the ball all the way then struck like a coiled cobra, the third what can you say, exquisite in its execution. And that's what it was an execution. Although Liverpool had a couple of chances this wee man getting on a bit made some of them look like cigar store indians. Not a great lover of Messi or Barca but although he's never won a World Cup medal he's up there with the best of the best ever. 

14 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Denial as usual.

Atletico first final they were very fortunate and Ramos saved them undeservedly. Costa injured early and Luis injured in the second half. Dortmund blew it against them in the QFs.

Second final offside goal, Pepe should have been sent off and Greizmann missed a penalty.

Bayern tie in 16/17 Lewandowski was injured and Vidal missed a pen for 2-0 in first tie. Bayern dominated the second leg.

Last year joke pen and red card to screw Juve. Bayern missed chances to go though and reserve gk made a howler. There was debates after that SF if Real were just lucky or not over last three years ffs.

Have to be deluded if you think Real did not have numerous luck and deserved to win every tie. 

You would make an excellent yahoo supporter 😂😂

12 hours ago, King Jela said:

He really doesn’t like Real 😀

I honestly think i come out with nonsense at times but that definitely took the biscuit 

3 Champions league wins but it was all lucky 😂

14 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Denial as usual.

Atletico first final they were very fortunate and Ramos saved them undeservedly. Costa injured early and Luis injured in the second half. Dortmund blew it against them in the QFs.

Second final offside goal, Pepe should have been sent off and Greizmann missed a penalty.

Bayern tie in 16/17 Lewandowski was injured and Vidal missed a pen for 2-0 in first tie. Bayern dominated the second leg.

Last year joke pen and red card to screw Juve. Bayern missed chances to go though and reserve gk made a howler. There was debates after that SF if Real were just lucky or not over last three years ffs.

Have to be deluded if you think Real did not have numerous luck and deserved to win every tie. 

Luck to win every tie in the champions league last 3 year :lol:

They are some team and messi takes them to another level, still cant stand them and cant understand how Rangers fans can like them. To me they are the biggest tossers on the continent and I always want them beat. They are just so smug, plus they seem to get more than their fare share of decisions when they need them. They are uefas golden boys for sure. I used to feel like that towards Liverpool in the 80s , probably because of the monotonous way they used to win everything. That and  unsufferable bell ends like jimmy tarbuck constantly harping on about them. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Find myself in unfamiar posiition mate 

Barca may win me some serious money. Money is king here🤔😊

I may be wrong but I don't see you losing out to be honest, don't think the catalan mob will let them win by hook or by crook so as messi goes possibly out on a high.

Messi is happy to be surrounded by the best players in club football and is comfortable. With Argentina is shit because not with the best players. Cristiano has prove himself with less players and in different leagues. Too many Barcelona vagina lickers on here.

Archived