***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, denya said:

Messi is happy to be surrounded by the best players in club football and is comfortable. With Argentina is shit because not with the best players. Cristiano has prove himself with less players and in different leagues. Too many Barcelona vagina lickers on here.

He is Argentina's record goal scorer...

Denya, you should stick to Columbia. You're very knowledgeable on that and of great value to the forum. On Messi I'm afraid to say you're as knowledgeable as the son of a retarded bisexual skunk from Equador.

2 hours ago, denya said:

Messi is happy to be surrounded by the best players in club football and is comfortable. With Argentina is shit because not with the best players. Cristiano has prove himself with less players and in different leagues. Too many Barcelona vagina lickers on here.

No surrender mate 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Courtois n donnaruma too 

Both would save with blindfolds.

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Seed planted again. I’d like @denya to comment on this. 

Commented.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

He is Argentina's record goal scorer...

He been shit with argentina for many years. Also win nothing with them.

47 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Denya, you should stick to Columbia. You're very knowledgeable on that and of great value to the forum. On Messi I'm afraid to say you're as knowledgeable as the son of a retarded bisexual skunk from Equador.

We agree to disagree. 

41 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Denya, you gonna take that shit man? 

I take shit from no woman

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No surrender mate 

Fuck the tarriers

Just now, Jeffrey said:

@denya

How has he been shite for them for years? 

How was his world cup? Not good was he. How wa his qualifying for world cup? Terrible. It will continue against us in Copa America when we shit on him.

1 minute ago, denya said:

How was his world cup? Not good was he. How wa his qualifying for world cup? Terrible. It will continue against us in Copa America when we shit on him.

His tournament wasn't great but he was the 2nd top scorer in his section of qualifying. 

He's been in 3 Copa America finals and 1 World cup final, it's not as if Argentina have been missing dreadful and missing out on qualifying

3 minutes ago, denya said:

Also what is "Columbia" @Inigo 

Well, I'll take that as a wee nibble.

Columbia is where you're from when I'm trying to get a rise out of you. Was hoping to get the Colombian hairdryer treatment but heyho.

Hopefully that translates ok. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

His tournament wasn't great but he was the 2nd top scorer in his section of qualifying. 

He's been in 3 Copa America finals and 1 World cup final, it's not as if Argentina have been missing dreadful and missing out on qualifying

Argentina was lucky to qualify for world cup. They were very very bad.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Well, I'll take that as a wee nibble.

Columbia is where you're from when I'm trying to get a rise out of you. Was hoping to get the Colombian hairdryer treatment but heyho.

Hopefully that translates ok. :lol:

You are good person. All is good my friend

5 hours ago, denya said:

Argentina was lucky to qualify for world cup. They were very very bad.

You are good person. All is good my friend

They were shit and he qualified by himself, he also won the player of the tournament in the 2014 World Cup...

8 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

There is no fucking keeper saving that free kick, not buffon, not the flying pig, not  yashin, not banks, not Jennings, no cunt is saving that

Oliver kahn fae beckham n sherif ekramy are two similar free kicks. The latter was more top bin than Messi's. 

It was an amazing free kick bot to say it's unsavable is wrong.

38 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Oliver kahn fae beckham n sherif ekramy are two similar free kicks. The latter was more top bin than Messi's. 

It was an amazing free kick bot to say it's unsavable is wrong.

I am gonna ban you for disagreeing👍

Archived