***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Plenty won't agree with this statement as it's entirely make believe. But it's a shame that it couldn't be Man City v Liverpool meeting in Madrid for this season's Champions League Final. 

Would have been nice to see them go head to head after the season they have both had.

Fuck Var and Fuck Tottenham Hotspur.

plus Ajax would have had a decent chance to beat City as well I suppose. So as I said make believe bullshit.

Agree big man ,some season ,bonfussed who wins league but  fuck me Liverpool could end up losing league on 97 points or something ,shows how special city are  

2 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Agree big man ,some season ,bonfussed who wins league but  fuck me Liverpool could end up losing league on 97 points or something ,shows how special city are  

Shows how dreadful the rest of the league is more like

Some of the games in that league are unbearably shite and it's overshadowed completely by the bigger clubs in Europe 

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Plenty won't agree with this statement as it's entirely make believe. But it's a shame that it couldn't be Man City v Liverpool meeting in Madrid for this season's Champions League Final. 

Would have been nice to see them go head to head after the season they have both had.

Fuck Var and Fuck Tottenham Hotspur.

plus Ajax would have had a decent chance to beat City as well I suppose. So as I said make believe bullshit.

It would’ve been the perfect showdown to close the curtain this season.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Shows how dreadful the rest of the league is more like

Some of the games in that league are unbearably shite and it's overshadowed completely by the bigger clubs in Europe 

Aye some games are pished but it’s a hard league m8,some point tally for the epl imo 

2 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Aye some games are pished but it’s a hard league m8,some point tally for the epl imo 

Is aye and I wanted Liverpool to win it but in all honesty they bottled it in the winter. They had a decent point gap at one stage 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Is aye and I wanted Liverpool to win it but in all honesty they bottled it in the winter. They had a decent point gap at one stage 

No fussed used to be West Ham fan been to loads of games with my brother in law no been to since moved stadium fuck that 

Archived