Lee Wallace

jackrfc95

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We’re desperate but not that desperate 

so no

Do you think ? 

Tbf , I don't think Barisic has had enough time yet ,but surely he's an improvement on Flanagan . Also , given how well he does going forward it would be interesting to see how he doubles up with Kent . I think it's worth a try , at least while Barisic is out . 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I think people forget how bad Wallace was at the end, and that he hasn’t actually kicked a ball in years. 

He’s completely done. 

Another case of a player getting better the longer hes out. Flannigan shouldnt be anywhere near the club but anyone thinking Wallace is the answer is off their nut........

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think people forget how bad Wallace was at the end, and that he hasn’t actually kicked a ball in years. 

He’s completely done. 

Even his bad games were nowhere near the joke that is Flanagan if Gerrard can't see that it won't be long until his foray into management is over, the team has regressed rather than got better.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Wallace is far better than Flanagan.    

Correct, I’m better than Flannigan ffs

but replacing utter shite with shite is not the answer 

I’d play Halliday at LB until the Jan window then make this position a priority to bring in someone 

3 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

There must be a left back in the reserves/youths we could try or at least in the squad behind Halliday?

Rather have a youngster getting experience and making mistakes (and learning from rhem) than Flannagan making them.

Blindly obvious.  So just won't happen.

There’s more to him not playing other than manager just not ratting him. Think his issues for board have stop him getting in team but from what I’ve read he’s been absolutely honking in reserves and does not even get captain role there. He’s done at Rangers definitely