Lee Wallace

jackrfc95

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

A joke the way he thought he was bigger than the manager and the club. Did what he wanted when he wanted. Treacherous backstabbing wee cunt was a disgrace in his final couple of seasons. 

And that’s without him thumping the badge after scoring for the filth against us, and then jumping to fucking Turkey for extra cash after we’d rescued his career. 

Wallace I can take or leave. I appreciate he stayed, but believe he did so as it suited his personal circumstances. He was a serial loser with us, and showed the least leadership I’ve ever seen from a Rangers captain. I don’t hold any ill will, but he’s no legend. 

What a load of pish.

8 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

A joke the way he thought he was bigger than the manager and the club. Did what he wanted when he wanted. Treacherous backstabbing wee cunt was a disgrace in his final couple of seasons. 

And that’s without him thumping the badge after scoring for the filth against us, and then jumping to fucking Turkey for extra cash after we’d rescued his career. 

Wallace I can take or leave. I appreciate he stayed, but believe he did so as it suited his personal circumstances. He was a serial loser with us, and showed the least leadership I’ve ever seen from a Rangers captain. I don’t hold any ill will, but he’s no legend. 

Unfortunately like our current one he’s just not got the skilllset or personality to be a Rangers Captain. 

19 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Behave yourself.

When did he think he was bigger than the club?

When did he ever give anything less than 100%?

Kenny Miller tried his hardest in every game he ever played for Rangers. He refused to accept it when standards weren’t good. 

He told Murty and Pedro that!! 

Basically you hate him cause he played for celtic for a bit. 

Using words like “treacherous” and “cunt” for a footballer is just emabarrassing. 

Calm doon. 

On 10/11/2018 at 23:15, Amokachi said:

Unfortunately like our current one he’s just not got the skilllset or personality to be a Rangers Captain. 

Tavernier is a standout performer for us.  He’s not shouting his head off but certainly leads by example.  On the UEFA website Tavernier is ranked #15 overall when it comes to player performances and he created another two goals yesterday.  He takes some amount of shite on here but Tavernier is an excellent attacking full-back.

13 minutes ago, TMB said:

Tavernier is a standout performer for us.  He’s not shouting his head off but certainly leads by example.  On the UEFA website Tavernier is ranked #15 overall when it comes to player performances and he created another two goals yesterday.  He takes some amount of shite on here but Tavernier is an excellent attacking full-back.

Don't think anybody questions his ability going forward, it's his ability to defend that's in question

12 minutes ago, TMB said:

Jamie Murphy said in RTV commentary that Tav needs to work on his timekeeping. Can't be setting that good an example if a fellow player feels the need to say that.

52 minutes ago, TMB said:

I noticed that after Katic's mistake yesterday Tav went over straight away, put an arm round him and spoke to him. I was sceptical but he is growing into the captain's role IMO.