Villarreal away - wits the plans?

GOAT

8 hours ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

Seems the game has been classed "high risk" and Villarreal are trying to clamp down on bears sitting with home fans;

https://www.villarrealcf.es/en/news/item/21815-important-information-for-villarreal-Rangers

I bought a ticket on Viagogo but now see they have removed all tickets so I am expecting that transaction to be cancelled. I would still hope there will be availability on the day but a heads-up to anyone travelling without tickets or with Home tickets.

Huffy bastards!! 

Hope you get sorted mate. If not, how's your Spanish?

9 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Think it's worth trying to get one off them at the hand out venue 

Defo go and try mate. Take your passport and season ticket number with you.

They sold new travel club memberships and tickets for psv away so.this might happen again 

4 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Even if not in the travel club

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just called them. Won't sell unless in travel club. Won't allow sign up to travel club. Idiots 

My mate phoned this morning and they let him join the TC, then again he was already set up with picture etc - maybe left it too late now or got someone huffy.

47 minutes ago, BEE said:

My mate phoned this morning and they let him join the TC, then again he was already set up with picture etc - maybe left it too late now or got someone huffy.

The guy was a bit of a prick tbh and I was still rattling from the weekend so I didn't try to get around his rebuttals. Might phone again tomorrow and see if I get a different reply 

30 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

The guy was a bit of a prick tbh and I was still rattling from the weekend so I didn't try to get around his rebuttals. Might phone again tomorrow and see if I get a different reply 

Would suggest that, even check if the TC is still open on the site.

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Email the travel club mate, and yeah a do think it’s worth turning up to the place. 

Just been told of some bad wind on the way tomorrow and rain. England looks to be worse than up here but typically the media are scaremongering and suggesting flights could be affected.

Hopefully it'll come to nothing and most flights will go as planned. I'm not going to worry till something comes out for my own flight but thought worth sharing.

43 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just been told of some bad wind on the way tomorrow and rain. England looks to be worse than up here but typically the media are scaremongering and suggesting flights could be affected.

Hopefully it'll come to nothing and most flights will go as planned. I'm not going to worry till something comes out for my own flight but thought worth sharing.

yer aiming for a 5 hour + delay then ye get compo ?

21 hours ago, neilstonloyal said:

Taxi is about €90 euro each way , better booking a shuttle £20 return

Or Alsa Bus from Airport , runs on the hour from Airport to Ave Europa , centre of Benidorm , 10 euro 55 I think , takes 45 minutes , only 2 stops . 

Aye they are still letting folk sign up. I did not however. 

My mate who I am going with did not renew his season ticket as he was away travelling. Therefore he cannot sign up. So he cannot buy a ticket. So rather than go with 1 of us having a ticket and the other no ticket we will just take our chances over there. 

Thanks for those who posted up info. We will head down to where they are dishing them out on the day and chance it again. 

11 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Last I seen from the SLO the allocation had been taken up by travel club members..... what's making people think there are spares? 

Well I could have secured one earlier as could my mate if he had current st so there is definitely tickets avail

5 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye they are still letting folk sign up. I did not however. 

My mate who I am going with did not renew his season ticket as he was away travelling. Therefore he cannot sign up. So he cannot buy a ticket. So rather than go with 1 of us having a ticket and the other no ticket we will just take our chances over there. 

Thanks for those who posted up info. We will head down to where they are dishing them out on the day and chance it again. 

Definitely seems worth a trip to the collection point on the day, surely there preference would be to sell any spares to Bears than force us to go on the look out for tickets in the home end. That's my plan anyway!

23 minutes ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

Definitely seems worth a trip to the collection point on the day, surely there preference would be to sell any spares to Bears than force us to go on the look out for tickets in the home end. That's my plan anyway!

That's the logical conclusion. Let's hope the club agree