Villarreal away - wits the plans?

GOAT

28 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

The spares must be from folk who applied with no intention of going to try get a TC point because I'm sure SLO said that they had all been taken.

Hopefully they go to bears on the hunt for one.

No doubt there will be people that do this.

Personally I’d take a further point off of no shows, because at the end of the day you are just doing people who are genuinely wanting a ticket out of one so you gain a fucking point!

A number of flights that were due to land at both Glasgow and Prestwick aren't able to due to weather, and are being diverted to Newcastle,  Liverpool, East Midlands and Inverness. There will be be knock on delays and cancellations from both airports because of planes out of position and crews going out of hours.

1 hour ago, Kurto_RFC said:

Flight cancelled from Glasgow to east mids so missed the connection to alicante! Fannying about trying to find other routes but think I'm fucked! 

Go to the jet2 desk mate we’ve got a flight straight to reus airport first thing tomorrow which is 2 hours way from Villarreal and right next to salou 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Need to get a bus fae there now man.  Know anybody running a bus fae there?

Hero mate! On that flight to Reus in the morning too! Many of you are going? 2 of us also looking for a bus now! If we canny find chip in for a big taxi?