Villarreal away - wits the plans?

GOAT

Booked with a few others before it was officaly announced by Rangers for £215 per person direct to alicante from glasgow on the wendesday and fly back on friday, it then went official and is now at £585 per person last time i checked. Will be on a rsc bus from benidorm to the game and back after it. Reckon their will only be between 1000-1500 tickets for the Rangers end max, we have a few points anyway in the travel club so will be okay i imagine.

55 minutes ago, GOAT said:

You booked Vienna yet?  Flights are fucking dearer than a few a nights in Spain 

Try a two night stop over in Amsterdam (£55 flight) then flight to Vienna £46 swiftly followed by a direct flight to Glasgow the morning after the match all for under £260 plus digs ??????

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

You booked Vienna yet?  Flights are fucking dearer than a few a nights in Spain 

Nah mate Benidorm has skinned me, I fucked up the dates too and had to pull a fly one to get a refund so absolutely skint until that comes back in. Will get there somehow though definitely.

6 hours ago, Algeran said:

The Yellow Submarine as they are known ! as to why - do the research if you will.

I watched them play against Brighton in pre season four or five years ago and they were pretty damn good.

Villarreal aren't a small club mate and we've played them in recent times 

5 hours ago, Dave Donnellan said:

My ex's family are from that area.  I hope I'm still in high enough standing to qualify for a week's free bed and board. (She cheated on me and I think they still feel guilty ?)

No wonder she cheated on you Dave, you're an absolute drag mate 

Whatever you do, do NOT stay in Villarreal as it is literally a shithole. Nothing in the place but lavvy bowl factories, Valencia just up the road the best option. Also do not be tempted to visit their social club, you would think that you had walked into a Gallowgate boozer.

22 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

That was a bigger game as well as in last 16 of the champions league. 

Can look at that both ways though, with it only being a group stage Europa league game at home they probably won’t sell it out which could lead to them giving us a bigger allocation.

Here’s hoping anyway.

2 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Can look at that both ways though, with it only being a group stage Europa league game at home they probably won’t sell it out which could lead to them giving us a bigger allocation.

Here’s hoping anyway.

Aye mate that’s what a was meaning there would be more demand for the last game.. 

17 hours ago, GOAT said:

Anyone booked up yet?

looking at staying in benidorm for a few nights only thing is I cannae go the day before needs to be the Thursday morning because I cannae get the Wednesday off 

I am sure the refs are planning the bookings as you typed.