Villarreal away - wits the plans?

GOAT

1 hour ago, orange&blue92 said:

Just canceled my hotel in Villarreal due to it being a shit hole and rebooked in Valencia, is it easy enough to get to and from Villarreal on matchday by public transport? 

Train from valencia nord at 8.00am on day of game . .last train back is around 9pm but with it being an early kick off its a doddle .

Fare is €9.65 return.(£7.50 ish)

32 minutes ago, spireblue said:

Train from valencia nord at 8.00am on day of game . .last train back is around 9pm but with it being an early kick off its a doddle .

Sorted mate cheers, you know any pubs our fans will be in? And which to avoid? 

Mob I booked it through have now just phoned to say the flight was sold out and theirs no space and tried to say there’s a flight fae Edinburgh at 600 dearer for us all ???????? aye so they can fuck off 

Villarreal away in 2006 was my favourite European away gig. Valencia main square was mental all day. 

We hired a bus at a cost of €450 and told everyone who would care to listen to come with us to match from our hotel. Bus was an hour late I thought we were going to get lynched. Made €10 euros profit between 4 on bus.

Flew from Glasgow to Bristol the day before and met the Cardiff lads there off to Valencia in the morning. Plane had to get deiced at Bristol 23 degrees in Valencia.

If only Boydy had stuck that chance away at the end !!!

6 hours ago, spireblue said:

I done that the last time and thought the train was going to jump off the track with all the Bears doing the bouncy ?? 

17 hours ago, spireblue said:

Its 18:55 kick off local time. The train is 20:47 is it not? No chance of making that. Unless I've got timing mixed up. 

On 01/09/2018 at 18:49, FlippinEck said:

Booked up now. EDI to Valencia via 8 hours in Ibiza. Back to Edinburgh via Nantes. £178. Was slightly cheaper last night but I was half pished and fell asleep. 

What times your way out flight ? I'll be in the airport from about 10am on the Wednesday. Flying to Madrid at 12

On 02/09/2018 at 06:56, FlippinEck said:

Its 18:55 kick off local time. The train is 20:47 is it not? No chance of making that. Unless I've got timing mixed up. 

Shite forgot about the time difference....any buses organised from valencia and back after the game ???

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

What times your way out flight ? I'll be in the airport from about 10am on the Wednesday. Flying to Madrid at 12

Valencia to nantes at 11:55am. Nantes to EDI 16:45

Read that wrong. Flight to ibiza is 11am