Villarreal away - wits the plans?

GOAT

2 hours ago, spireblue said:

Shite forgot about the time difference....any buses organised from valencia and back after the game ???

Aye. I had looked at it. I've been quoted taxi prices of about 200-210 euros. I think we will get morning train and something back after. Might even just stay in Villarreal come back in morning as flight isn't til noon 

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

Aye. I had looked at it. I've been quoted taxi prices of about 200-210 euros. I think we will get morning train and something back after. Might even just stay in Villarreal come back in morning as flight isn't til noon 

I managed to get an air bnb 15 mins from stadium for 26 quid 

10 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Aye I saw that. Edited my post but its 11am out iirc. Head is fried from looking at hotels all afternoon ??

Sound mate I'll keep an eye out for you in the airport 

I've still to book my Madrid digs but I'll be going for something fairly close to airport I think. Defo gonna try get to the real vs Roma on the weds night too 

26 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I've still to book my Madrid digs but I'll be going for something fairly close to airport I think. Defo gonna try get to the real vs Roma on the weds night too 

They'll be class! I know a few boys from my are getting train from Madrid to valencia. I'm gonna try to the stadium tour at mestalla on Thursday morning. 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Maybe because it still September (holiday season) at a guess ? They are £369 to Vienna in December with an overnight stay in a 4 star hotel. 

I know, can only think it is that or because it is so close to the match for getting a plane. 

Rip off to be honest.

5 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Would recommend the Hilton at the airport if you get it at a fair price , free shuttle bus service aswell ??

6 minutes ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

What's the script with finding tickets for the match? It is my first European away game, although technically a "home" game for me. Is there generally tickets available on the day in & around the town? Would there be an issue wearing colours if sat with home fans?

Nah you will be fine a good few bears will be in the home end. 

Was fucking mayhem over they’re the last time , got in with a legitimate Rangers end ticket 20 minutes into the game having arrived at the ground 1 hour 40 mins before , another club that can’t cope with the volume of bears that travel I’m afraid , hopefully RFC will assure more organisation for the bears traveling this time